Group Toolbar Menu

Forums » Offering Commissions » RPR Glamour + Furc Descs

RPR Glam

Consists of either page headers. Gifs. Art gallery icons and organization. I use free stock imagery/animations/photo manipulation techniques.
Sorry I can't really draw you customs or customize your background templates.

Titles/Headers $ 2 Reg|3 Gif
Things you can use to separate with or make announcement.
1hRfC9K.jpg
IQ6nYiM.gif
C4Oow66.png

Glamour Shots $ 3 Reg|5 Gif
Can be an image of your character with an inserted background or effect. Gif or stationery. I can also remove character from a background and make it transparent for you to add to a page. I will make transparents for free of charge but I do appreciate any tips thank you.
rbqF04F.png
Before. Dongle censored
cGa5b8Q.png - After. Wreath added. Dongle censored.

teVeCE4.jpg - Before
7sTlPoY.gif - After. Galaxy gif/perception added.

Icon Gallery $5 - continued service included. +2 for character album
Clicking images that will relocate to the full sized version of the picture. I will give you the coding/images. Can be in collage form or singles. It would be helpful if you have an imgur account and album for your character set up; but for an additional fee I will house them for you. This requires maintenance on my end for any new gallery images you might want to add. This service once paid for will not expire. Just send me the new image and I will give you the icon to go with it.
2GkyF57.png - Singles (can be any shape)
NWNMNMz.png - Collage (Note: Collages are as is and can not be updated. They will link to an album not individual picture)

Organization $3/per page
For those who don't feel like making charts, lists, collapsed portions. Image on one side or surrounded by text. I will do this for you as long as you provide the information and I will send you the organized text via pastebin. I utilize the template jam for coding. You are mostly paying for labor, not custom codes.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Descriptions

Long $5
I will explain your character and abit of personality for you in prettiful wording. It might scroll past the screen.

For Highness
Unassuming in stature but full of intrigue. A look of demure innocence in pert Cervinae shaped snout. Prominent rotund doe eyed expression draws in the unsuspecting with gaze of melted chocolate. With the savoury cherubic features of a sultry youth. Fawn speckles litter over frail shoulders and pear figure. Trailing down the yawn of birthing hips. The splash of brilliant white wrestles a huntress pelt of tawny forest hue. Ivory conquerors much of fit belly, while earth tones takes hold of the vessel. A vibe of unkempt wilderness tussles with brown locks and ruffles thick bush of vulpine tail. Erect auricles stretched high above face donned in the splendor of golden posts. The nose itself pierced with a fine dangling hoop. Imagery changed to something fierce and altogether tribal. Spindling legs gave rise to an air of loftiness upon hooved toes. Don't be mistaken by the flow of harem garb and soft appearance. Moschus fangs can tear flesh with ease.

Upala
A vision of resplendent glory. Pale innocence of ivory embellishes the whole of full figured stature. Supple curves from nurturing bosom run down polished center splaying at wide canyon of hips and thighs. Milk white of gem encrusted scales radiate with scintillating iridescence. Each motion brings color and light to the darkness...no shadow could deny her presence. A prism bursting forth with the spectrum of various blues, pinks, and violets run with reckless abandon over entirety. Wings of the same nature rest over the spine, cradled by the rock of succulent rear. Inner membrane is crystalline, transparent, and as hard as marble rock. Thick tail ends in a tasseled brush fitting to be called painterly. Though she wears a crown of frosted spike and frills the priestess is but a captive to the whims of the establishment.

Dressage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honeysuckles and rosehips
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A sweet and sour tang clings to this succulent figure of deep valleys and rubenesque curves. A showstopper. Hang on every whispered sultry hum that creeps from pert muzzle. High stepping legs end in trimmed and polished hooves. Neck held in elegant arching carriage with a sense of pride and duty. Apricot locks embracing winter's hue with a gentle sprinkle of spring, raining down the side of face in a twist of braided tendrils, while luscious tail displays a woven splendor. Salt and peppering of ginger freckles run wild with reckless abandon. Grasping tightly to bountiful rump is a splattering of mulberry dappling...resembling warm tingling flesh like her buttcheeks must be perpetually blushing. I would too...Reins, leather, bridle, and harness are never far away. (Before fitting)

Screen fitted $7
With the new system this is a challenge of making your desc nice and fitted. This takes alot of time and patience and therefore is a bit more costly than the long desc versions.
cJdEdi3.png
tRA2aEG.png
ZgylViZ.png
cjEXzdd.png
MC52YP8.png
3A4DqrG.png
QEmvQRD.png

Full Monty - $ 20
Comes with a description for page/screen desc fitted. 3 organized pages. 1 Glam shot and Gallery icons. 1 Header/Titler.

Contact
Discord: Kyouki#2641
Payment in Paypal USD

Slots
The transaction was quick and simple! The desc I received was amazing and they did a great job of paying attention to the characters features!

I will be coming back in the future
:)
Thanks so much! Glad you were happy with it ^^
2 new description examples.
Visionary. Insight. Empathy.

An Enigma. She evokes a sense of worldly knowledge and flare. Garments hail from a plethora of cultures. Fine silken drapes of the Hellenistic. Shimmies and jewelry from the Silk Road cascade from lissome curves. Embedded were various chakra stones. Adorning the apex was Selenite of clarity, dangled from exquisite antlered headdress. Spilling braids of burnished russet. Hidden gaze beyond the delicate euphony of chiming Amethyst strung veil. Pillowed lips uttering the whispers of intuition. Stately length of neck basked in the sparkle of huge Sodalite, cradled within supple erotic indentation of throat. Fuels the energies of communication. Maxixe hue careens from a narrow shoulder to pool about in flowing ripples. Revealing the perky swell of bosom to peak and tease behind gauzy fabric. The temptations of exposed skin that holds ambrosial warm glow. Each breast capped in Jade to foster a heart's compassion. Leads down to the slender center. Belly pierced with chain dripped in Citrine. Strengthening the will and core. Dropping further down to the sacral. A belt of carnelian was slung. Feminine round hips a proclamation of sensuality. Sinuous legs run on to dainty ankles, locked by melodious baubles of Hematite keeping everything grounded. Balance.

Screen fitted version

RgRg6Y4.png

For: Celestial Tear

A glistening Adonis. Rippling core and sturdy muscle encompass a pristine pelt. Every fiber of glorious mane alludes an ethereal aura. Like fairytales own Rapunzel in male form. Silken tresses run silver like the milky way, running down well past hocks and hooved feet. Out of necessity and care kept bunned or bundled neatly to keep from dragging the floor. Tail managed in the same homely way. The beast is a handsome charmer with a humble snouted face. Within his eyes a galaxy in which to get lost in the swirling colorful depths.
New Desc Example

For: Domina
Like a chili pepper she'll burn the senses. Spoken through donned outfit and dangling earring disks. Glittering like sanguine and rubies. Trim legs wrapped in skirted folds and toeless leggings. Meek chest secured by haremesque vests. Loud against the muted cocoa pelt and subtly speckled shoulders and forehead. Pulled over the toned sandy midriff. The heavily lidded glare of antique visage like a warning; the taste of blistering heat upon the palate. Matching the drapes and bangles of intricate collected treasures; cradling gaze and spun down limbs, dripping from fingers and toes. From the isles, to the savannahs, and dunes. There is no locale untouched by her influences. Riches, gold, exotics from far away lands spill like ever flowing wine. Just as rivers of sangria hue cascade in pampered waves around oh so smug pretty face and trails the lioness tassel at the end of lengthy tail. You'll come out missing more than just a nick in the ear. Too hot to handle.
The transaction was quick and simple, and they are very talented! I definitely recommend commissioning them :)
Thanks nachzehren ^^ I am glad you liked your desc.
New Examples
Long

La kajira
Let her weave you a tale of a remarkable beauty: Sporty limbs of a statuesque figure. Slightly bottom heavy with the swell of plushness at the hips, modest breast, and limber arms. Delicate finger tips and stunning features. Soft inviting lips and a pert felid nose. Caramel pelt with dusting of azure hints. The smoldering gaze of the desert sun burns bright and vivid like citrine gems. With the furrow of magnificent wingspan. Like the horizon; a sky crested by rays within it's feathery pattern. Every motion precise, calculated, and breathtaking. Trained in every aspect to please the eye. In her heart the blazing desire of this one's slave fire, housed in the pit of a belly toned by the rhythmic fluttering of Baladi styles. A personality that strives for perfection in all things and passionate service. A treasure so precious. Earning herself a name and to be adorned like a Pharaoh. Elegant lashes shrouded in khol. Lips painted in alluring rose. Tufted erect ears laiden with gold piercings. Silken drapes cupping loving curves, like clambering hands that yearns for affection. Between legs hidden even more riches for the plunder. And a canopy of ornate glittering scutes raining down from resplendent headdress. The crown of a pseudo Queen sat upon coiling waves of her dark haired leash. One flaw weighs on the mind. A shameful nub left where glorious tail used to be. Irreparable and scarred. So close to sublimity.

The female slave, in her excitement and beauty, is an embodiment of sensuality, love, and service. (Vagabonds of Gor, page 260)

Fitted Version

YgdHNgk.jpg
z84yDQA.png

I honestly cannot explain how satisfied I am with this description. Where I struggled on a frustrating level to do my character justice, this lovely person here managed to make it seem so effortless and do it to a ridiculously high standard.

Quick and easy transaction, I look forward to seeing more of Dothraki's descriptions around TGT.
Ahhhh! I don’t even know where to begin, other than Dothraki is a saint! They did an icon gallery for me and did an amazing job. Timely too! Will definitely commission again! Check out my character Sojourn if you want to take a look!
Thanks for the reviews ^^. Glad you liked my services.
New Examples

Full Monty for Melti
Included: 3 page rpr organization, icon gallery, headers, furc description, rpr glam

Pg. 1
qnWYUsU.jpg

Pg.2
JbWyFG4.jpg

Pg.3
59eJvvy.jpg

Icon Gallery for Sojourn

WkhqVtX.jpg

Fitted Desc for Iset

FV7Ay6C.jpg
opps. ignore.
Absolutely adore my desc for Iset, suits her so perfectly and really adds some amazing style to her! Cannot recommend Kyouki enough!
Oooo, soo tempting to full monty. D:

Moderators: Boe Maddi Madam Xela (played by Xelamor)