Heya! Welcome to my profile! I don't bite I swear haha~
I'll start with my RP guidelines but you can see more about me at the bottom.
- My post length ranges anywhere between 1-5 paragraphs. I can adapt to your style, but I don't roleplay with anyone that can't consistently write a full paragraph per reply (5-8 sentences). I struggle to write anything beyond 5 paragraphs.
- If our roleplay contains any adult themes you must be at least 18 in real life. If at any time I suspect you might be under 18 (or lie about your age; it's happened before unfortunately), I will leave. I feel very uncomfortable roleplaying anything remotely sexual if my partner isn't an adult.
- I will almost always play male characters. It's a preference of mine~
- Give me at least a week to reply to roleplays. I will let you know if I may take longer to reply to the roleplay if I can, but sometimes I may not. I'm bad with this sometimes, and I apologize in advance if I fail to warn you.*
- I assume a roleplay is dead if I haven't heard anything from you in a month.*
- I don't mind making modifications to my characters in order to fit the roleplay we do! Just as long as they aren't drastic (like changing genders/appearance/personality or something), I can do it. They'll be minor.
*Take the response length with a grain of salt. I understand if it takes you longer to reply, and I definitely wouldn't mind waiting longer! Just as long as you aren't ghosting, it's fine~ I personally challenge myself to try to keep a regular response schedule lol
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Irl, I'm a recent college grad that's looking for a real job... Hopefully, lol. The search has been rough, but I'm hanging in there!
I'm a huge gamer and a fan of mostly Nintendo stuff. So Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Zelda, and all that jazz. I'm a total fangirl for Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy too. A game I've been playing a lot lately is Monster Hunter on the Switch! I also play a good amount of visual novels, too, if those even count as games... They're more like interactive books in my opinion.
I watch anime sometimes too. The character you keep seeing in my profile is Kirill; he's the protagonist from Double Decker. It's a great cop anime I highly recommend~ The one doing finger guns is Kotetsu from Tiger and Bunny. They're made by the same people and I'm a mega fan of both if I wasn't obvious enough~
Anyways, see ya around and thanks for dropping by!
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Ryder!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?
No recent activity to show