Please do not send me a friend request unless we have talked! I will decline it!
I've been on RPR since 2010, and I've been known by several names during that time and will continue to be known under various other names for a long time afterwards. I am in a constant state of reinvention, and have emerged more than once with different areas of focus and interest, some of which will be retained or discarded within time.
I am whatever I want to be whenever I want to be it.
I can do the following:
- Artist: I am an Illustrator, and I have experience with making Comics.
- Bestiarist; Referencing real-world biology to come up with monster designs and to create things such as monsters, machines or most other things for that matter.
- Cheesemonger; I know a lot about Cheese.
- HEMA Re-enactor; I am a longsword fencer, training in the Italian School of Swordsmanship. I fight left-handed, and am familiar with both longsword and rondel dagger.
- Linguist; BSL, French, German and a teeny bit of Dutch. I can read a few other languages too, mostly Romance-based languages like Latin and Italian. I also can understand a bit of Ancient Greek too. I'm also great at affecting accents.
- Loremaster; I am somewhat of a historian, and can tell you about things that happened with reliability from Prehistory (including Pre-Hominid Earth), up until about the 1940s or so.
- Pirate Captain: I am a Renaissance re-enactor specialising in Golden Age Piracy re-enactment, and an ambidextrous sword-user.
Characters are under intensive Reworking for the foreseeable future. Any art featured on the profile is made by myself unless specified.
Luna (also known as Mori) is one of those people who likes to travel. She has a knack for making you feel like you're traveling with her though! I've enjoyed discussing different cultures with her as well as ogling her incredible artwork whenever she's so generous to share it with us. She's extremely friendly and kind and a joy to talk to. Go drop her a message! You won't regret it. - Sanne
Mori is a fantastic friend, a funny and mature presence in the Unofficial RPR Discord Server. I've known Mori now for a few years, and I'm consistently in awe at how much their art has improved. It is also very clear how much thought and attention to detail is put into every single one of their characters. - Claine
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Mori!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?