Welcome! Feel free to stay awhile.
Hello, I am Verdant! If that's too formal, feel free to call me V.
●Life comes before roleplay, always!
●I've been creating characters and writing RP for several years.
●I send out an average of 3-7 paragraphs per post, but generally focus on quality over quantity for myself and other RP members.
●Mature themes are okay in my book, but I have no issues avoiding said themes if it makes my partner uncomfortable.
● My favorite genres are generally medieval fantasy, modern with a supernatural twist, and apocalyptic (Bonus points if there is slow burn romance sprinkled into these!!)
●I don't have a lot of characters up right now, but if you think I may be interested in an idea you have, shoot it my way! I may have the perfect character, they probably just don't have a profile here yet. I hate making profiles haha
● Communication is key! We don't have to chat OOC a ton, but I would like at least a little bit of back and forth for ideas, discussion of issues/plans, etc!
● I love highland cattle. And sheep. And pigs. And goats. And dogs. And cats. And birds.
●I enjoy spending time in nature, as well as going on hikes.
●I am terrified of ticks
● I adore pitbulls and any type of large dog
● I have a terrible sweet tooth
● I can't cook to save my life
Feel free to PM me at any time with RP ideas, questions, or just to chat Happy RPing!
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Verdant!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?