Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Childhood best friends to lovers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ryder Dawson (played anonymously)

Hi! I'm looking for a classic childhood friends to lovers roleplay with my newest character, Ryder. I don't have much information on his profile yet but that will be coming soon.

This roleplay will be taking place during Ryder and Y/C's final year of high school or the summer after graduating. Ryder and Y/C have known each other since before high school and are best friends.

Some info on Ryder. He's super energetic, talkative, and hyper. He loves making new friends and learning about people. He is gay but very closeted.

If you are interested, feel free to send a PM! I'd love to hear from you :)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

CodenameKosechei

Hey this rp seems cool( you'll have to pm me as your character is anonymous)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Childhood best friends to lovers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus