Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Detective looking for cases. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lorelei Sinclair (played by starryprince)

Hi, I'm looking for a roleplay with my character, Lorelei. Essentially, she is a cold, reclusive detective that perhaps has even a soft side. Not that she would show it often, however. Anyway, I would like this to be based with romance (I'm okay with FxF or MxF). I also will probably play side characters in the roleplay as I adore doing that.

Essentially, I am up for a few pairings:
- Maybe Lorelei has to work with another detective on a case? Will they eventually get along, or something more? Or are they constantly at odds for some reason? Is the other detective also a private detective, or are they part of a police department? A lot of choices!
- This could be cliché, but detective X criminal is a soft spot for me. It could be that Lorelei has caught this criminal before, but for whatever reason they keep escaping. It could be a dark romance, or maybe something silly as the criminal liking to be an annoyance to my character. Or even something like the criminal is undercover as a police officer. Really, I'm just throwing out some of my favorite ideas.
- I'm also up for other ideas, of course. Pairing her with some kind of civilian would be fun. Perhaps a lawyer that she has to work with? A police officer? Maybe a medical worker, a mortician, etc. Really, I love some kind of creativity so we can go wild!

I may be able to do a roleplay that is set in a sci-fi type of setting, high or low. Not sure about a fantasy setting, but I am open to it. Please let me know if this is something that interests you. I'm pretty adjustable with my length, and can do 3-5 paragraphs, maybe just 2 if not much is happening but I always match my partner. Oh, and I'm not just looking for romance. We can for sure just do a platonic roleplay, or a found family type of one (love that trope.)
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sage (played by Osris)

How do you feel of a Non-binary magical nurse?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Detective looking for cases. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus