Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Detective looking for cases.

Hi, I'm looking for a roleplay with my character, Lorelei. Essentially, she is a cold, reclusive detective that perhaps has even a soft side. Not that she would show it often, however. Anyway, I would like this to be based with romance (I'm okay with FxF or MxF). I also will probably play side characters in the roleplay as I adore doing that.

Essentially, I am up for a few pairings:
- Maybe Lorelei has to work with another detective on a case? Will they eventually get along, or something more? Or are they constantly at odds for some reason? Is the other detective also a private detective, or are they part of a police department? A lot of choices!
- This could be cliché, but detective X criminal is a soft spot for me. It could be that Lorelei has caught this criminal before, but for whatever reason they keep escaping. It could be a dark romance, or maybe something silly as the criminal liking to be an annoyance to my character. Or even something like the criminal is undercover as a police officer. Really, I'm just throwing out some of my favorite ideas.
- I'm also up for other ideas, of course. Pairing her with some kind of civilian would be fun. Perhaps a lawyer that she has to work with? A police officer? Maybe a medical worker, a mortician, etc. Really, I love some kind of creativity so we can go wild!

I may be able to do a roleplay that is set in a sci-fi type of setting, high or low. Not sure about a fantasy setting, but I am open to it. Please let me know if this is something that interests you. I'm pretty adjustable with my length, and can do 3-5 paragraphs, maybe just 2 if not much is happening but I always match my partner. Oh, and I'm not just looking for romance. We can for sure just do a platonic roleplay, or a found family type of one (love that trope.)
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Remove this ad

Sage (played by Osris)

How do you feel of a Non-binary magical nurse?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Detective looking for cases.

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus