Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Arranged Marriage Brainrot | Romance Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Shichiro Tetsuya (played anonymously)

As said in the title, I have arranged marriage brainrot. I've been reading way too many villainess manhwas with arranged marriage plots.

Shichiro is the youngest child of his royal family. Due to his demeanor and his general appearance, his blue-gray hair that fades to a soft pink-gray, that resemble neither of his parents nor siblings; the kingdom's people believe he is cursed and will being misfortune to the kingdom.

And so, Shichiro's parents decided to marry him off to a far away kingdom. Y/c is the king of that foreign kingdom and is the one that Shichiro is to be married to.

Will you accept this marriage and slowly fall for the 'cursed' prince?

(Feel free to just dm me to rp this or reply to this ad :D )
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I think I'm interested :]

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Arranged Marriage Brainrot | Romance Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus