Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Destiny || Male X Female Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RylieBread

Hi there! My name is Rylie, and I’m a nineteen-year-old girl from Illinois in the United States. I’m a little shy and cautious when first meeting people, but as soon as you mention something I like (ex. Disney), I will light up like a lamp! I’m also a new bunny mom, as I got a Holland Lop named Ada (short form for Adelaide) a couple of weeks ago. I bet you can’t guess who she’s named after, hehe! ;)

A little bit about my character - she’s strongly based off of Isabela Madrigal from Encanto and Evie from Descendants, putting it plainly. She’s a female Exo named Leda-2, known as Leda Valentina prior to being transferred into her new body. She’s Colombian (surprise surprise), and the actress I headcanon her to be portrayed by is none other than Sofia Carson! Leda is a very warm and nurturing figure, as the eldest of five siblings, but she’s also very insecure about herself and her appearance as an Exo. She is also a fashion designer and runs her own store with her snippy little Ghost, Faye. That’s all I’m going to say for now! You’ll have to contact me if you want to find out more about her.

• Now, getting down to business, what I’m here for is a new long-term roleplay partner - specifically a MALE roleplay partner, writing a MALE character, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five. That doesn’t mean you should be getting any ideas outside of roleplay, however…

• I don’t feel comfortable doing NSFW content. Timeskips and slight implications are fine, but please don’t go any further than that. And please don’t come in asking me to do NSFW content. It’s already happened a few times now, and I’m very tired of it.

• I’d prefer that you be willing to write at least seven-to-ten sentences per roleplay response. I know that may seem like a lot for some people, but for me, it’s barely scratching the surface. Please be sure to write properly, and in third-person! We won’t be a good match if you don’t even know the difference between “your” and “you’re.”

• Someone who can write frequently is also highly preferred! I’m hoping for at least one response a day, but I’m always down for more. Good communication is a must too, as I need you to tell me if an issue has come up, in or out of roleplay.

• I’m hoping the character you’re writing for is also an Exo, but if it comes down to it, I will pair Leda up with a character of a different species. Just my preference! :3

• As far as themes/genres go, I REALLY want to do some fluff! Especially domestic fluff. That includes weddings, married life, parenting… You get the idea! If you have any more, please throw them at me. I love this sort of thing, and I’ve been wanting to do it with my Destiny character for so long now!

• Be sure to expect lots of roleplay-related content even when not in roleplay. This includes headcanons, faceclaims, music playlists, and maybe even fanfictions! Who knows what the future will bring?

• When you decide to contact me, please be the one to send the first message! Tell me a bit about yourself and how you found me. While it’s not required, I’d love it if you told me what caught your attention on my ad! Again, not a necessity, but it’d definitely pull me in just a little bit more. :)

Now that all of that is out of the way, I can finally tell you where to contact me! I roleplay via Discord (ryliebread), email (rryliebread@gmail.com), or here on The Roleplay Repository website. Take your pick! I’m very excited to hear from you!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Destiny || Male X Female Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus