Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Mount Needed-Adventure/Fantasy/P (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I’m looking to start a roleplay though I don’t have much of a plot. I was hoping that we could come up with one together though I do have some bare bones for us to start with.

My character will be a young girl and your character will be her companion and partner in the adventure. They will be a creature of some kind, a creature that could a dragon, unicorn, Pegasus, griffin, or even some kind of water based one.

As I said, don’t have much of a plot but our characters will definitely be the “chosen ones” for whatever plot we come up with.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Still open
Hello saw your post and it peaked my interest!! How cool!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Mount Needed-Adventure/Fantasy/P (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus