Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Need a member for your RP? Look inside! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Titor Jaraba (played by Titor)

Hello!
One of the themes of my character is that he is a multiple universe playable character (Not a multiverse traveler, but more like I make different versions of him that fit the different stories) . The thing I enjoy most about him is fitting him into different settings or roles to explore his behavior in different environments.
If your group or 1x1 RP needs another character or a partner, please consider posting here!

While his page is set up to be very sci-fi, he can fit into many other universes (even be other races). Do you need a vampire? A cyborg? A well-respected military commander? Something else? Let me know here what you are looking for, he is very adaptable and I do make him appropriate for the setting (He will not be super science forward for say, a medieval RP), however, he is very much a one character fits all type. I will not roleplay another character or a premade character.

There is a small list of things I will not do though:
- 'Intimate' RP
- Be a caretaker/adult figure to a child character (Generally will not RP with children if it is any type of parental relationship)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Need a member for your RP? Look inside! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus