Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

"Not sure why we needed to set anything up," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "The tower probably already has a suitable camp set up for us."
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

Sadur stopped and looked at walks saying simply "Shut up." And began his work
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

"The tower was like four and a half hours back... We would have wasted all that time," Jorn examined his knee. The arrow mark still hurt but it was deffinately doing way better then if he would have waited longer to take the minor health potion. The leg was soar but a good nights rest would fix it all up!
OOC: I thought they were still at the tower.

"Hmph, don't think I'll be sharing potions with you again," Walks-Among-Smoke said to the bard. ...And yet, he was just being pouty. He'd probably do the same thing again.

Sadur went off to collect some wood. He went into a patch of trees and began to pick up deadwood. He heard a swish in the trees out of view. "Whos there?" He yelled. Nobody responded so he simply turned around and returned to camp. "Lets start a fire." He set up a small rong to have a fire going in.

Whiterun Guard wrote:
Jorn sighed and the group kept walking until night fall, "should we set up camp??"

"We should probably set up a watch system so we stay safe..." It was the obvious choice that the non-injured one took the first watch but out of the two Jorn didn't really trust the Argonian yet, "I'll take first watch and I'll wake one of you at around two am to take next watch."
"I might as well set the fire up," Walks-Among-Smoke suggested. WAS targeted the set-up wood with a gout of magic. He tried to be careful as to not set the whole area on fire, just the intended target.

The fire shot up and then dropped to a normal height burning nicely. Sadur unrolled his bedroll and lay down on it. "Goodnight you fools." Hr said as he drifted to bed.

As Sadur fell asleep Jorn made sure his horse was tied to a tree and began poke the fire with a stick.
Walks-Among-Smoke decided to sleep as well. he tried not to fall too far into sleep in case he needed to be woke up.

Sadur was unrestful throughout the nightm he threw himself back and forth not able to sleep. He looked up to check what the time was. He gave up trying to sleep after an hour or so and walked to the fire. "Hey." He sat on a rock near the flame.

It wasn't even midnight yet but Jorn was sleepy, "hey... If you can't sleep you can take watch."

Sadur nodded and looked out to the pitch black road and down. "I will wake up Walks next when I feel tired." Sadur sat on his rock, looking at the fire.

Jorn smiled, taking off his helmet and laid down to sleep. Dreaming of mead and women who wouldn't cheat on him, this dream was pleasant.

The fire began to dim after a time, so sadur put a fresh log on to keep it going. The fire slowly engulfed the log towhere the fire was back again blazing.

The sun slowly began to rise...

Sadur realized that not at all had he slept, and thus he said to himself "Damn." He smothered the fire and roused the other two. "Get up." He said.
Walks-Among-Smoke, unfortunately, didn't get much rest either. He was suffering nightmares all night. When he got up, he seemed a little grumpy. ...But then again, he was always kind of grumpy. "Ugh! Why can't the sun wait?" Walks-Among-Smoke said. "Did any of you sleep any better than I did?"

"Try going on no sleep, it frels great." Sadur felt hungry and tired, not well together. "Lets make a breakfast shall we?"
"Begh! That makes two of us," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "There's quite a few animals around here. What are you guys in the mood for?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus