Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Kosma (played anonymously)

she started to eat. she was starving and seemed to like it. "thank..you" she said quietly.
matthew ebonsword (played by matthew22)

*matt pulled back his hood revealing his pale skin his navy blue eyes and his short brown hair* how old are you little one?
Yumi (played by PixSkitt)

After the sweet embrace with Kenji. She returned placed a hand on his cheek and rubbed her thumb against it. The sudden commotion, and someone's thoughts of fear had weld up inside of her. She let out a surprised squeaked at them. Turning her head to the four new guests. First she quickly returned the kiss to her head, to his cheek. Before stepping away to help the new guests.

"Welcome to Kenji's Tea House. Please have a set and order what you would like. If you can not speak, you can think it." She smiled sweetly and moved to help both females. Reaching into the top of her dress to pull out some special ointment. "Here, we can also clean up those scrapes and make you all pretty again."

Girl” name...kosma...thank..you.” Other girl” my name zilla if I had to guess around 20 aporeance wise. But mentally older but I’m guessing she was tortured or something. Those useless boys are Kai and Thanatos.”

*matt started walking with the girl* just let me know if you need anything alright?

“ drink?” She looked at the floor.

of course here *he handed her a cup of water*

She acted like it was the best thing in the world. She seemed thirsty very thirsty. She half smiled.

would you like more? *he turned his hand face up and a blue glow started to surround it*

Nods. Zilla “ yumi dear would you happen to have a nice outfit for this poor girl. Thoses rags are not her.”

*matts hand glows even brighter until water spews out and curves falling into her now full cup* pretty cool trick huh?

Looks amazed and nods and for a first time smiled. She then went back to drinking the water.

"Well, sit down. I will fix you all some food, and get you some tea." She said chipperly. Almost giggling to herself. She would wait till they were seated till she moved to the back. The one girl needed more nutrition then just water. This required plenty of food and tea. Yumi would start to work her magic. Her form splitting into three. One went back to standing with Kenji. One went into the back to go cook, and the third would start making some tea.

"Thanatos? Like the Greek personanification of death?" One of her ask. This making her curious, because she would now wonder is Chaos would be around shortly, if it was.

Yumi only had to snap her fingers, to replace the dress. A fine white cotten sun dress with a pair of twine, healed sandels. For the girl to wear. "That should be good for now. I can take her into one of the rooms where I keep all the cloths I make. Let her pick something she likes after she has eaten.

watch this *he reaches out his hands and makes a beautiful dress out of silk and hands it to her* a pretty young lady like you shouldn't wear such tattered clothes..

“ thank you both.” She looked at them. She sat down. Kai” yeah named after due to his ties to death in that he can kill easily if tine ever asked for him to. But he more along the lines of god of party jokes and of course carefree. “ Thanatos “ I guess he more like Aries god of war and posidion only a little more polite and better mannered”

(brb)

Yumi blinked at Kai and Thanatos. "But, you are not any of them. That is good." She mused, the part of her that had split to go make tea would bring a tray over and sat the cups of tea down for each of the five. Before bowing and going to help the other in the kitchen. " Ah, something other then water for the poor girl." She nodded. "Drink some of the tea. I used some that would help ease and aches and pains. And I think the fish dish will be some stone soup. That had always made me feel better after..." She paused almost debating on if she wanted to share that part of herself. "Well let's say on the bad days." She smiled brightly. The other two Yumi's coming out of the kitchen with the soup.

Sill removed any big pieces of meat cause did not need the kosma tummy to sick. Zilla smiled. “ she put ointment on kosma face. “ poor girl”

The two Yumi's that had brought the soup left to go make something else. As the third stayed where she was. Feeling more relaxed. "Yes, it is a special ointment that will heal almost anything with a good night sleep." She giggled. Only really having to use it a few times since being with Kenji. "Oh, and you if need to, you can cut the bigger chunks into smaller ones you can eat." Two mouse like ears popped up from her hair, as she nuzzled lightly into Kenji's form. "And don't worry, we will make sure you are well feed as long as you stay here. And don't feel bad if you can't eat everything. I know it takes time to rebuild a lost appetite."

zilla" what is this place exactly?" Thanatos went to a chair grossed out by kenji and yumi love. kai just giggled. but kosma started to drink the soup. tired. kosma " do..i...have to leave now?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kenji's Tea House [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus