Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Furry RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, I started playing Dungeons and Dragons about a month (or two) ago. I have to say that I really like RPGs like that. Its fun, it's not constantly having to decide Can I hit that character?, Should their attack miss, am I dodging too much, is this fight going on too long? I still like that style...but only for romance and rps with no fighting.

Anyway, I wanted to host an RPG. However the one I wanted to do does not hold a common intrest with my friends. Well one of them it does. I maybe able to get him to play too but we'll have to wait and see. I wanted to host a Furry RPG (the name of the game is Ironclaw I recomend googleing it). Its set in a fantasy world. If you join we'll probably be playing in the middle ages. I don't believe Ironclaw was originally set in that period but I don't care.

I don't expect everyone to go out and buy the book if you want to play. I will explain it all to you (probably in this thread)but if you want the book its about 17 bucks. Please note right now I'm just seeing if anyone is actually intrested. Testing the waters if you will, before going and setting up a campaign.

Now I have a basic idea but ultimatly weither the characters do good or evil will be left up to the players. It'll start in the underbelly of our little world where all the textbook based bad characters live. While not in a town yet the characters will be on board a slave ship. While on board an NPC will go about trying to stir up a rebellion. It doesn't have to happen.

If you're intrested you'll need a few things. An empty space on here to make a character, a block of time on a day the group picks every week to devote to this RPG (please note it'll be about three or four hours though time may vary), And the willingness to give this kind of RPG a shot.

Thank you for your time please message me on this thread if you're interested. XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Furry RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus