Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Total atomic annihilation RP ((open))

John Bullock (played by Major_payne25) Topic Starter

As John’s target left the bar he looked at her and gave her a nod before saying “looks like that’s my cue...” he said before getting up and following him out... eventually following him to the same spot Gambit had told him of and silently took him out dumping his body in a dumpster behind the building... he slept on his four wheeler just outside the front gate and woke up around 10:00... “now to find the Hub...” he said to himself as he walked back into town looking for the place to meet Gambit
Gambit stood leaning against the large tree in the center of town her long hair in several elaborate braids making her facial features look sharper and more deadly. She glanced around finally her eyes landed on John she raised a hand and waved him over.

As John saw her he walked over to her “so what’s your decision?” He asked with a smirk
She held up some forms in her right hand "I am out, My bike is at the edge of town ready to go" a sly smile crosses her face. "And I got this from the general" She flashes a silver medal "It will allow us access to all territories" She pushed off the tree and took a few steps closer to John "let go"

“Great! I’ll show u the ropes rookie...” he said as he quickly spanked her and ran off to get on his four wheeler
She was slightly taken aback by the slap but decided to let it pass for now as she walked to grab her and go meet him. She put her old aviators on as she rolled up "Where are we headed?"

“Eh there’s no jobs at the moment... so we’re headed to my usual scrapping spot... afterwards we’ll go to a market in another village to sell it all off... sound good?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Total atomic annihilation RP ((open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus