Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pirate rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ruvi (played by VoidfulBrain)

Alright I'm making this now because because sea shanties are replaying in my head

Basically the story goes is that you are a pirate with a crew and all that other stuff, so as you and your crew attack a wealthy ship you find a rather big chest in the ship and so you think it's gold and stuff, but when you get the chest back you open it to find a boy with blondish hair and what seems to be golden wrist cuffs on him, The cuffs have strange symbols on them but no one can really read them.

(Im just going to use Ruvi for this one because I don't want to make anymore characters right now so yeah do what you will
Ruvi not be as shy in this one as his profile says)

Any kind of character is fine!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello, are you still looking for a partner for this? If so I have a character I can tweak a little to fit this (Kunagi) and I'd like to see where you'd like to take this story to.
Asea Goldlick (played by Cindarian)

I'd be interested, if you don't mind a goblin sailor.
Cally (played by Lyra736)

Ruvi wrote:
Alright I'm making this now because because sea shanties are replaying in my head

Basically the story goes is that you are a pirate with a crew and all that other stuff, so as you and your crew attack a wealthy ship you find a rather big chest in the ship and so you think it's gold and stuff, but when you get the chest back you open it to find a boy with blondish hair

Im just going to use Ruvi for this one because I don't want to make anymore characters right now so yeah do what you will
Ruvi not be as shy in this one as his profile says
Interested!
Heelloo!!
Im really interested if you are still looking n.n
Ruvi (played by VoidfulBrain) Topic Starter

Astro-Rey wrote:
Heelloo!!
Im really interested if you are still looking n.n

This roleplay is still open to anyone!!
I'm interested!!
Ruvi (played by VoidfulBrain) Topic Starter

twylafalacaddell wrote:
I'm interested!!

Oh nice! You can message me ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pirate rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus