I enjoy RPs with lots of action and adventure, where the characters soon find themselves in trouble! I'm a sucker for the wild west (it's become my favorite!) I also enjoy medieval fantasy games. And I think I wouldn't mind getting into some other eras in history. Maybe the American colonial era? Maybe WWI?
RPing with me:
- I like dice! Not all the time, but when deciding how an NPC reacts or the outcome of combat, I think it makes the story all the more unpredictable and exciting, sometimes throwing it in a whole new direction! This doesn't mean we need to be using any established ruleset. Just set some odds and go with it.
- While I tend to get a couple replies out per week, I don't like feeling rushed and make no promises on reply timeframes. And I certainly don't expect replies from my partners on any set schedule. Get to it when you get to it. No rush.
- Ghosting: I used to get a little bent out of shape about it... but I really don't now. If you're not feeling an RP, no pressure, no worries! It's supposed to be fun, not a chore. Though if it's a group RP, a heads up would still be appreciated.
In real life, I'm a software engineer. Other hobbies include animals (I have chickens, 3 cats, & a dog, plus grew up with horses), gardening, and archery.
My Agility Pup: Popper
Games that I'm playing:
- South Fork - as Dorothy and GM
- Dead Man Walkin' - as GM
- Identity Theft - as Rorik and Galiena
- Black Mercies - as Galiena
- The Royal Mile Inn - as Brenna
While I haven't (yet) written with Juls, she is such an upbeat and good sport presence on RPR, despite being placed on the naughty list by the dice rolls , that I wanted to give her kudos for that. It is said by some that enthusiasm is the most accessible form of agape. It is certainly contagious in a very good way. Keep spreading cheerfulness, Juls! Great sense of humor Creative ideas - DorianM
My time spent roleplaying with Juls has been amazing. She's understanding and willing to work with my hectic schedule and is very forgiving. Her characters are fleshed out and have intriguing backstories, and I love the ideas she has. Everything is elaborately explained and detailed. All in all, I'm having a fantastic time. -
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Juls!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?