I enjoy RPs with lots of action and adventure, where the characters soon find themselves in trouble! I'm a sucker for the wild west (it's become my favorite!) I also enjoy medieval fantasy games. And I think I wouldn't mind getting into some other eras in history. Maybe the American colonial era? Maybe WWI?
RPing with me:
- I like dice! Not all the time, but when deciding how an NPC reacts or the outcome of combat, I think it makes the story all the more unpredictable and exciting, sometimes throwing it in a whole new direction! This doesn't mean we need to be using any established ruleset. Just set some odds and go with it.
- While I tend to get a couple replies out per week, I don't like feeling rushed and make no promises on reply timeframes. And I certainly don't expect replies from my partners on any set schedule. Get to it when you get to it. No rush.
- Ghosting: I used to get a little bent out of shape about it... but I really don't now. If you're not feeling an RP, no pressure, no worries! It's supposed to be fun, not a chore. Though if it's a group RP, a heads up would still be appreciated.
In real life, I'm a software engineer. Other hobbies include animals (I have chickens, 3 cats, & a dog, plus grew up with horses), gardening, and dog agility.
Games that I'm playing:
- South Fork - as Dorothy and GM
- Dead Man Walkin' - as GM
- Identity Theft - as Rorik and Galiena
- Red Rock Wyoming (Discord Server)
- Masquerade's Masquerade Ball - as Rivka
- Dwarf Mine - as Galiena
- Whiskey & Wagers - as Fred Linch and Paul Smith
Juls still remains one of my favorite partners. We STILL have a RP going since I became super active on RPR. She is creative, kind and understanding. Not to mention she has a great sense of humor! Juls is also very supportive and kind to the RPR community, she makes everyone feel very welcomed. Kind and understanding Great sense of humor -
I'm currently only 1 RP deep with Juls but that is all it has taken for me to fall in love with her writing and character! It's always nice to find a new friend who shares the same ideas for plot! Juls comes highly recommended!!!! Wonderful writer Drives the plot forward - Elvenlily97
Inquiring minds want to know why we too should befriend Juls!
Did you remember to explain why your friend is awesome?