Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

You had to bring the items back to camp to receive it in your inventory last year too :)
Dragonfire Moderator

Yeah, setting up a loop is the most efficient way of gathering.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

There we go, live chats working again too :D
You stare up at the floating fortress... It flickers and wavers, as if it is unmoored in time.

You stare up at the underside of the floating fortress. You have to dive out of the way as a shower of bouncy balls comes hurtling from one of the many holes in its foundations. They hit the ground and go boinging in every direction. Boing, boing, boing!
Dragonfire Moderator

Oooh. New type of fish over in the Schooling Fish area.
is there a way to make them deliver the goods? My company is setting at camp with a full wagon! The slackers!
Dragonfire Moderator

Usually they disembark the goods almost as soon as they get there, IIRC?
Dragonfire Moderator

Maybe try refreshing? There was some oddness going on with auto updates but Kim's fixed it.
Yeah mine seemed to be just carrying their cargo around back and forth in a loop
I refreshed 3 times
I'll put in a bug report. Just wanted to check I wasn't missing something obvious
Dragonfire Moderator

Fair, yeah.
Aalto's got a good repair price right now.
What do I do with the space junk that I got in my inventory? Somewhere I can trade it in for shinies in order to meet my quota?
There are Collection seals you can donate them to, here's one:
Dragonfire Moderator

Dragonfire Moderator

We'll have to get the monsters out of the way before donations can be made to the collection symbols, though. :)
Dragonfire Moderator

Good shot, Zelphyr!
<3

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus