Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Final Fantasy VII OC OnexOne Search Thre (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Final Fantasy VII universe role play. Years after the Stigma plague ShinRa had regained some of it's former power and now helps the World Restoration Organization run by Reeve. Though who is to know if they've really given up on their evil ways. A new threat by the name of Deepground emerges and with the former heroes M.I.A ShinRa searches for some thing to stop this new threat.
One such person is a woman that is known by the name of Malice; a wanted criminal. Not only have her crimes gotten the unwanted attention from the WRO but her particular gift has gained the notice of both ShinRa and Deepground. The two factions had came close to catching her once before but she managed to slip free. Though her peaceful vacation is about to come to an end. So, what will it be Malice...hero or villian?

Other character can either be another 'super human' working for ShinRa, a Turk, a WRO agent, or someone of Deepground.

Plot is at the 'simple' stage at the moment. The two are made to team up to combat the enemy. Ideas and further plots can be created.

I'd prefer another original character to play alongside but if you want to play a canon, I won't bitch.

Males are preferred over females.

Annnd, I'm looking for at least a paragraph of writing.

Astrid 'Malice' Creed's Profile

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Final Fantasy VII OC OnexOne Search Thre (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus