Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Until the Frost stopped it all. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Raymond, Eye of The Storm (played by abe-chan)

An era of peace and steam, hefty industrial machines letting off putrid black coal smoke dominating the industrializing nations. Large automatons that could automate entire factories, difference engines that could do mathematics, cogs and gears decorating the land. A well oiled machine, humanity and other races coexisting together peacefully, until the summer of 1886 where snowstorms wiped out crops and caused anarchy in the poorer southern latitudes. The many world powers sent out expeditions away from civilization to build the last city on earth, one that could withstand cold so brutal the CO2 from their coal fires would condense.

[*] Looking for one-on-one or a small group if possible!
[*] Freeform, or light dice usage!
[*] This is mostly based off the game Frostpunk, but don't worry if you've never played. Other fandoms welcome!
[*] Sci-fi, modern, or fantasy takes on this prompt definitely welcome too!
[*] Might include some (light) gore / stressful situations (optional!)

Flexible with what YC can be! Please hit me up if interested, I promise I do not bite! :)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Until the Frost stopped it all. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus