Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Tsundere Boy x Shy Girl/Boy Anime Shojo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I’m thinking at your character, for whatever reasons you deem fit, is a loner at school. He has a bad attitude and a short temper that has made him resented, feared, or hated for it. He acts like it doesn’t bother him because people are complicated and he rather not try to figure them out.

My character is a new person at school. They are aloof and come across as somewhat shy/timid though they are kind of a chatterbox once you get them going. It has always been hard to make friends and so they are surprised when they see your character who seems just as lonely as they are.

One day, the two happen to decide to have lunch on the roof on the same day as the other and my character ends up sharing lunch with y/c since he ended up forgetting his lunch.

Suddenly, neither are alone and both are terrified at the feelings that are developing for their new friend.

ADV. LIT/MULTI PARAGRAPH
MXM OR MXF
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump
Tiff_the_Odd wrote:
I’m thinking at your character, for whatever reasons you deem fit, is a loner at school. He has a bad attitude and a short temper that has made him resented, feared, or hated for it. He acts like it doesn’t bother him because people are complicated and he rather not try to figure them out.

My character is a new person at school. They are aloof and come across as somewhat shy/timid though they are kind of a chatterbox once you get them going. It has always been hard to make friends and so they are surprised when they see your character who seems just as lonely as they are.

One day, the two happen to decide to have lunch on the roof on the same day as the other and my character ends up sharing lunch with y/c since he ended up forgetting his lunch.

Suddenly, neither are alone and both are terrified at the feelings that are developing for their new friend.

ADV. LIT/MULTI PARAGRAPH
MXM OR MXF
do u want to rp?

Bumpkin

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Tsundere Boy x Shy Girl/Boy Anime Shojo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus