Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New character looking for Sci-fi Adventu (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yuri Bolshevik (played by HvyArtillery)

Hello!

I just made a sci-fi new character, Yuri Bolshevik. He is a war ship captain for a totalitarian Earth government. And I want to find an rp for him. More info on him is in the character profile. Check it out and let me know if you want a rp!
Seri (played by Zrllosyn)

Im intrested~

Sci-fi rps are quite fun, but Im not very experienced with them.

(I have one currently ongoing and its quite fun~)
Yuri Bolshevik (played by HvyArtillery) Topic Starter

Great! Do you have any plot ideas you want to do in particular?

Hmm not particularity. How about you?
Yuri Bolshevik (played by HvyArtillery) Topic Starter

Well, my character is part of a tyrannical government's military force, so I was thinking that either a) he's putting down a revolt that your character is part of; or b) he is part of an occupying force on a newly conquered planet that your character is on. Unless of course you would want your character to be already affilated with a tyranical empire, or if your char is already part of another gov

What do you think?

Hm well she's a journalist, so I dont know if she would be working WITH a specific side.... so probably the whole planet thing is more likely. She would be snooping around and all that.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New character looking for Sci-fi Adventu (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus