Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Ball Universe 6 RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Anyone interested in doing a RP set in Universe 6 think maybe 5 or 10 years after we last saw them.?
I just really like the 6 universe Saiyan characters/stuff we see from both the show and especially the manga .

I Just think it be fun to RP with that universe saiyans and others and we can make up stuff too.

I have a OC who's Cabba and Caulifla's son you can use OCs to as long as they make sense and as long as you play canon characters too so we both have both to be fair.

We can discuss more if you're interested
Also let me know which version you know just the anime or also the manga because I actually really like how the Super Manga does the Universe 6 Saiyans we see compared to the anime.

We can make up a plot as we go or think of something before we start
Also cause I know this can bug people my replies aren't super long don't expect me to be doing long mutiple sentences replies it a depends on what I'm replying to sometimes I may be able to do a longer one but sometimes not so if you have a issue with that don't comment

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Ball Universe 6 RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus