Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Site commissions open - RPR+more

Full coding // RPRepository, Wix, Freewebs or personal domains

I prefer to work with RPRepository or a personal domain that allows full customization. (meaning Wix and free free-webs sites are not my favored because they do not allow custom editing of HTML/CSS/Whathaveyou. I will, however, still do these if you prefer Wix).

Price
  • 10$ pp (base price), includes two fully custom pages, custom headers and image editing
    + 3-5pp for additional pages depending on complexity
  • Lifers I accept pretty much any Furcadia lifer except Chinchilla, Floof, and Fluff. Nobles and mythicals used as payment ensures you full edits and custom re-designs at any time, no expiration date on asking me to do a new design (even if you come to me a year from now, I'll still do it).
  • Bundles available for multiple characters, contact me to discuss please

Timeframe
  • One week Basic (10$) sites will be done within a one-week period from time of agreement to include planning, creating headers/borders/etc and showing you progress. It is imperative that you maintain open communication with me so that I can show things to you and get approval to continue.
  • 24 Hours (or same day) // Streaming - for an additional 10$ (or if you paid with a noble/mythical lifer and request same-day) I will drop everything I am currently doing and begin work on your commission, streaming available for those rare people who enjoy watching the tediousness of coding.

Custom RPR Exmaples (Viewer beware, some contain 18+ themes; violence, language, sexuality)
Wix and Personal Domain * With the webs.com sites, I was shown a particular template that the commissioner wanted used; I did full edits, pages and links and inserted all information into the pages. Once finished, the full set of files I compile during a complete customization like those used with the featured webs.com sites above are zipped into a single file and given to the commissioner in case they ever wish to change domains- then they still have the design and fully functional css/code for their character's site.

Contact information
I'm super friendly and down to discuss prices, layouts, time or anything else you might possibly wish to talk about - don't be scared to just hit me up, even if you want to try to negotiate prices, I'm pretty easy going so.. (:
Auberon Moderator

*applies official seal of endorsement*

She's reliable and paypal trustworthy!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Site commissions open - RPR+more

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus