Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » }+ "So, you got a name boy?" (Wayward AU (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

+{ Wayward }+

c096b2cee09530199cb597b2b5d0f9b4.jpg

"So, you got a name boy?"

After an unexpected blizzard caused by supernatural activity in this young boy's kingdom and village, he gets lost along the way in the middle of it and somehow gets himself far away from his own kingdom, asleep in the middle of a farm, in the wheat-field. The boy doesn't remember anything, he is amnesiac and not very responsive and seems disconnected to the world, only occasionally remembering slight things of his past, like his love for alchemy and engineering, but not enough to bring back the memories that once were his. So upon being met by the local farmer, Aaron, he is taken in, given clothes, food and a bath, and stays with Aaron, helping him with the farming, until further notice.

I will be playing as Varian (Wayward AU) and I'm looking for someone who would be Aaron.
I'd like try and continue from the end of Part 2, since it seems the comic has long been forgotten about by its' authors. :(

gl-1473148-1669374611.jpg
gl-1473148-1669374616.jpggl-1473148-1669374620.jpg

+{ drawyaW }+
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Wayward Varian (played by PK-Lucas) Topic Starter

...Cold

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » }+ "So, you got a name boy?" (Wayward AU (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus