Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » » Eyy, surprise me! (random, spontaneou (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

374fe3c0a2972a5072a0c3040090e60819255935.gif

Nah, that's seriously what I mean. Surprise me. Send me a random starter post, or batshit crazy idea that you always wanted to try but never had the guts to post a seperate LF RP thread for. Any genre, any plotline, any character (you can pick one from my arsenal to your heart's desire).

Of course, while this is an anything-goes, go-go-expand-horizons thing, I do have a few guidelines that I'd appreciate you'd take a look at:
  • DON'T FORCE ANY ROMANCE OR SMUT. Sneaking outta my comfort zone is part of the plan, but having my characters be put in an arranged marriage with some rando's ain't. I just want a prompt and fresh new environment, not someone's fetish jumpscare.
  • READ MY PROFILES, AND I WILL READ YOURS. Even if we're toying around with the power of random here, it'd be great if we at least take the traits of our characters into consideration; if we have no idea who we're dealing with, we can't make a juicy ol' story.
  • SPONTANEOUS IDEAS/STARTER POSTS > TALKY TALK. If we gotta flesh out some fundamental shit at first, that's cool, but I don't want to get stuck in an endless preparation phase where I get ghosted after a couple of half-hearted 'yups' and 'ok's.
  • HAVE FUN, MATEYY!! Most important one of all, that one. Let's go monkey mode & have ourselves some fantastic misadventures!
Ayo, but that's all for now. Hopefully this call of the unknown (literally) tickles ya fancy, and if not, happy hunting for other RPs, eh?

Cheers sinners, have a good one.
~ Garn

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

not yet to be created (played anonymously)

Question, does the RP idea have your character involved, or can it have a tailored OC, another person's OC or a canon character from a fandom? just asking to debate on whether i want to do this or not.
GarnaalProductions Topic Starter

I'm only going to be using my own OCs, but you can go for whatever you like. I ain't opposed to having my cast slung into some fandom universe for the lolz of it, as long as I can play my own creations, anything'll do.
not yet to be created (played anonymously)

GarnaalProductions wrote:
I'm only going to be using my own OCs, but you can go for whatever you like. I ain't opposed to having my cast slung into some fandom universe for the lolz of it, as long as I can play my own creations, anything'll do.

Okay, okay, cool. (Please excuse my anonymous, "not yet to be created / w h a t" character here. This was just a way for me to ask anon without creating a character lmao...)

I'll PM once I've gotten an idea and a basic character made up lol...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » » Eyy, surprise me! (random, spontaneou (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus