Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for found family (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This isn’t quite as specific of a story line as another post I’ve put out, this one can be much more flexible in terms of content. My only hard requirement is, as based on the title, that the character relationships center around a found family dynamic.

I’m willing to sprinkle in many other genres as well. Action, horror, sci-fi, you name it. What characters we use will most likely influence the genre as well. If you’re interested, feel free to reach out! I’m always happy to meet a new partner. In the meantime, have a good one!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/103943

Would you be interested in the 1st or 6th ideas? (Or any of them, really, but those just fit what you're looking for)
The 6th idea, though a fandom, could easily be turned into non-fandom as it requires only the one character. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Searching for found family (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus