Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Accident (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone!! This is my first post on this website!! (Clearly)

I'm looking to start a roleplay about these two college students whom are childhood best friends. The girl (M/C) is her parents favourite child, and has practically everything she could ever ask for. The guy (Y/C) on the other hand is seen as a bad influence on her. One day, the girl gets a letter that she had been accepted into this job she had wanted, and to celebrate, she had drank with (Y/C). One thing led to another, and they ended up sharing a night. After that, things went on as they normally would..until, (M/C) began to feel sick-- and had took a few pregnancy tests. Guess what!! They were all positive.

She tells the guy, and it all ends up going well..until her parents are told. They're enraged.

This would end up following their story of being young parents, and all the ups and downs of having the child. I'd prefer to do it on discord, and I'd prefer to play as the girl. Send me your discord and I'll add ya!! We can discuss our limits and all that there. :))
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Accident (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus