Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Umbrella Academy RP {1x1} {RP ideas} (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY) (BASIC PLOT) (SEASON 1)

- Five's running from his past (...Future?) and due to his appearance being of a young child, Y/C takes him in and provides him shelter, food, clothes and basically becomes his temporary step parent until he can safely get back to the Umbrella Academy.

- The Umbrella Academy's gone on vacation, except everyone gets split a part... Klaus (and Ben) and Five are abandoned with the travel van (that got unhitched off the car), Luther and Diego are arguing about where they are without a map or GPS (because Klaus and Five have the GPS) and Vanya and Allison was left behind by mistake and are still at the city.

- It's Christmas Time at the Academy and they have a party just for themselves, but chaos arrives when Klaus gets a little tipsy, Diego and Luther get into a baking competition, Allison is stuck in the grocery store trying to get supplies for the party, Vanya's snowed-in at a hotel and Five is being the biggest bah-humbug of all the Hargreeves.

- Dolores goes missing and Five drags everyone along to find her.

I'm open to other ideas you might have. :)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Brock (played by Jaws)

I am interested, mainly the first but any plot is fine with me.
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Brock wrote:
I am interested, mainly the first but any plot is fine with me.

Hello! The first plot's fine!
Is there a specific character you were planning on using for the plot?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Umbrella Academy RP {1x1} {RP ideas} (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus