Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Varian-Vee's RP Masterlist {1x1, Fandom (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

4f417a27d4f3e814cf8016dd39bd272f.gif
Varian-Vee's RP Masterlist

NON-FANDOM

- Y/C's twin brother Judava, died only a month ago, and one day, his brother appears, but as a ghost spiritually-tethered to Y/C, so Y/C is afraid because he hadn't been able to see ghosts before this moment and not only see Judava, but other ghosts as well including a kind of ghost that make illusions, and Judava must protect Y/C from falling into the traps of ghost-illusions of their dead parents. But...is Y/C hiding dark secrets?!

- Luca Barnes Haller is a difficult child, especially for a babysitter that insists on not quitting her job like all the other ones... Only if she could get back inside the house after Luca locked her out for the fifth time this week.

FANDOM

Despicable Me Franchise

- (Rise of Gru Universe, 70s, Kid Gru, Minions and Young Nefario) With Nefario now joining Gru and his minions, things get a lot more high-tech and Gru and the minions are really enjoying discovering all the new stuff added by Dr. Nefario.

- (Despicable Me 3 x Rise of Gru Universe, 70s, Kid Dru and the Father of the twins.) Dru longs to be just like his father, a super-villain, but...he just doesn't have the knowledge and power to do so and just can't seem to impress his father with anything he does...

Tangled: The Series

- {A Raccoon and a Bearcat} (AU, Hector and Varian)
Old Corona is in chaos, Quirin's rumored to be dead, Everyone is panicking and Varian's hiding in the basement. When Hector goes to investigate, searching for Quirin, he ends up finding Varian instead and helps him out of the chaotic place and takes him under his wing.

- {Forbidden Alchemy} (AU, Eugene, Varian, Quirin and Cassandra)
Varian is the Prince of Old Corona, a place where alchemy is strictly forbidden by his father, the King, Quirin. But is that going to stop Varian from delving into his mother, the Queen, Ulla's almanac and finding his true calling as an alchemist? Not at all. In-fact, that just makes him want to figure out the truth behind his mother's alchemy a lot more, even if his cowardly royal tutor, Eugene Horace Fitzherbert, "with all due respect, your highness!", insists Varian shouldn't, but won't tell Varian that he can't and is dragged along on Varian's alchemy adventures anyways.

The Umbrella Academy (TV Show, Up to Season 1 and some of Season 2)

- The Umbrella Academy's gone on vacation, except everyone gets split a part... Klaus (and Ben) and Five are abandoned with the travel van (that got unhitched off the car), Luther and Diego are arguing about where they are without a map or GPS (because Klaus and Five have the GPS) and Vanya and Allison was left behind by mistake and are still at the city.

- It's Christmas Time at the Academy and they have a party just for themselves, but chaos arrives when Klaus gets a little tipsy, Diego and Luther get into a baking competition, Allison is stuck in the grocery store trying to get supplies for the party, Vanya's snowed-in at a hotel and Five is being the biggest bah-humbug of all the Hargreeves.

- Dolores goes missing and Five drags everyone along to find her.

- Instead of a dark, angsty Superhero TV Show... What if it was a sit-com with laugh tracks and just a really weird family with superhero powers.

Other fandoms are listed on my profile, if you don't mind taking a look. :)

More ideas may be listed at some other time! :D

Rules

- I do novel-style, adjustable length, freeform 1x1, always platonic RPs <3
- I RP both Canon and OCs, it all depends on the RP you're wanting to do <3
- If you plan on being gone for more than 2 weeks, I will assume you are not interested or too busy to RP.
- If a fandom has *, there is a very, very small chance or no chance I will play that fandom.
...However if it has **, I really want to play it and there is a high chance I will say yes to whatever fandom it is.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Is this roleplay still open?
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Thefavoriteishere wrote:
Is this roleplay still open?

Mhm, all of these RPs are still open. :)
Ok
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Thefavoriteishere wrote:
Ok

Were you interested in an RP listed here?
Yes
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Thefavoriteishere wrote:
Yes

Uh, could you tell me which one? :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Varian-Vee's RP Masterlist {1x1, Fandom (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus