Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Drago's nest is High fantasy Realm {Grou (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

Drago's Nest is a Roleplay based in In an ancient realm know as Nordacia. It Generally sits in the Dark ages or Middles ages timeline. using said techknowledgy. as well as magic and wizards and pretty much every creature from the DnD Monster Manual.

Welcome
To
Drago's nest and claimed territory and those who live in the territory...village life under a Dragon protector.
Setting
This takes place in a 10 mile Radios area that has a Dragon's lair in the middle on top of a forest covered Evergreen mountain.

The people And Other Creatures Around are Under the watchful gaze of Drago. an Ancient Green Dragon who has lived a life of being a Great Ruler and Protector of his Territories. There are Farms and Villages and a small outpost for the Kings guard within Drago's Home. Anyone born here would know the legends of Drago coming to the village to visit. but visitors to this valley and mountain Region would think they are just that. legends.

It has been 300 years since Drago has Entered the village last. Now its time for him to Collect His Taxs... his Bailiff Skipped town this year and vanished into the wilderness with a months worth of Village rents. Now Drago is searching for a new mortal/humanoid to do his bidding and is on his way to the village...

Citizens who are out in the fields would notice a large Green Dragon swooping down from the Mountains. Those in the know would not be scared. but those who where new would panic seeing this mighty Dragon flying to the village...

This sets the background and Intro to this RP Group i leave it up to you to Bring it to life..

Drago's Nest

This is my first time posting an RP add hopefully I have provided the needed info.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Drago (played by Dragothemonk) Topic Starter

still need more people in this RP. I am slowly working on getting Drago into the picture. but for now most of my posts are done by the Group's NPC narrator.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Drago's nest is High fantasy Realm {Grou (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus