Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Minions: Rise of Gru (1x1/Platonic/Found (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

8d3bd174edb4e913da7ba8e744f9ae3c.jpg

Hoping to find someone to RP this fandom with~ <3
Preferably something Platonic/Found Family. I'll be playing Gru, of course, and some of the minions (if not all of them)

I write in Adjustable Length, but lean more towards Paragraphs rather than Concise.
Looking for someone to play either Dr. Nefario or Wild Knuckles for a found family, action adventure. <3

The plot I had in mind was that Gru is going on another stealing adventure, perhaps trying to steal something from a museum this time. If you have any plot ideas, please shoot them this way through PM (or Forum if that's okay) :star:

I also wouldn't mind a Young Dru and Young Gru AU?
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Dru (played anonymously)

Still looking for someone to RP with! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Minions: Rise of Gru (1x1/Platonic/Found (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus