Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » .-= Fandom RP Masterlist =-. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello howdy hi, I have too much freetime. I’m a person who binges and breathes having background noise while I work, so I’ve gotten a massive list of movies and such that I’ve explored fandoms of and have had my various fixations on over the years.
Currently I’m pretty dry on rps, so I wanted to get something simple to start me back up after my sort of break I took at the end of college and for Christmas, so what’s simpler on ideas than just stealing ideas from all my various binge-shows!

First things first, the tedious bits of my rules and ‘before you rp with me’ things:
See more
- I write to varying lengths, it can vary from partner to partner and even day to day. Sometimes I’m writing novels the scale of novels for a starter and can keep going at that pace for multiple responses, but another time I may just do three or so paragraphs to respond. If you write short, I’ll write shorter, if you write long, I will match you with enthusiasm.

- I don’t write as canon characters. I’m weirdly self conscious about not getting personalities right for characters because I’ve gotten yelled at before because of an inaccuracy several times, so now I just make fandom ocs and stick to them. Obviously the appearance and mention of canon characters is expected, we’re in those worlds and most of the cast is going to be known in some manner. And, I’m fine with other people playing canon characters and such! I just won’t play a canon character. And of course if you want to play an oc too, go ahead.

- I’m good with romance in rps. As long as there’s some discussion of it, before or during the rp ooc, a-okay with including it. I’m a sucker for romance. From fluff to angst, tooth rotting domestics to heart wrenching sorrows, I love the highs and lows of it. Gimme that speedrun flirting or gimme that painstaking slow burn of yearning, I’ll eat it like a five course meal. Also know that my cast of ocs are highly LGBTQ most the time. All of them are fruity in some way.

- I don’t do smut. I’m an ace repulsed by the medium and if there’s any mention of it ic with our characters, or wanting to discuss it in I will go silent without warning. I’ve had people do these things before during the course of long-standing rps with romantic themings, and as much as I understand how that fits into the allo romantic spectrum, but I don’t feel comfortable with rping that. Mentions of your characters doing that, fine with it, but don’t involve my character.

- If you have ideas for plots, share them! You got an idea for a new character, gimme! You just wanna talk, go wild! I love listening to people talk and ramble, and I will of course talk and ramble right back to you if you do. I love tossing back and forth ideas with my rp partners, and I think it’s important honestly!

- I already mentioned I had college, and I will be starting my spring semester in January with a much busier schedule than my last. I also am a person who struggles with up and down days and some days are just worse than others for my motivation. So if I go silent, it’s one of those reasons. If you have to disappear for a time because of something in your life, go right ahead. You can explain it to me after and I’ll be totally chill with it. I’ll only probably message after two-three weeks of silence to just make sure you're not dead or something lol.

- If you’re interested send me a PM because I will probably forget to check this. But if you do leave a message I will try to get back to you.

And with this in mind: Let’s move on to the Fandoms! I’ve listed them in alphabetical order mostly to bring myself more pain, but also to help you if you’re looking for a specific fandom or two in the lists.

Total Number as of Dec 30th, 2022: 224 fandoms
Shows/Movies:
Aggretsuko
Ajin (+manga)
Akira
Aldnoah.Zero
Arte
A Tale Dark and Grimm
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Attack on Titan
A Lull to the Sea
Amphibia
Anne with an E
Arcane
A Silent Voice
A Whisker Away
Beastars (Caught up with Manga as well)
Bee and Puppycat
Belle
Blue Period (+ some of Manga)
Bluey
Brand New Animal
Bridgerton (+ the written versions)
Bubble
Bungo Stray Dogs
Burn the Witch
By the Grace of the Gods
Cagaster of an Insect Cage
Carmen Sandeigo (Netflix)
Castlevania
Cannonbusters
Chainsaw Man
Children of the Sea
Children of the Whales
Code Lyoko
Code Geass
Death Parade
Demon Slayer (Caught up with manga)
Descendants
Digimon
Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Dragon Ball (Everything but GT.)
Dragon Pilot
Dragon Quest (Builder + Your Story movie)
Drifting Home
Eden
Edens.Zero
Ever After High
Exception
Fairy tail
Fate (Zero, Staynight, Lost Encore, Grand Order)
Final Fantasy (VII, XV, XIV)
Fire Force
From the Abyss
Fruits Basket
Fullmetal Alchemist (OG + Brotherhood)
Fuse: Memoirs of the Hunter Girl
Glitch Techs
Great Pretender
Green Eggs and Ham
Gun Gale Online
Haikyuu!!
Heavens’ Official Blessing
High Rise Invasion
Hilda
How to Train Your Dragon
Hunter X Hunter
ID: INVADED
IDO
Jujutsu Kaisen
Kabaneri: The Battle of Unato
Kaiba
Kakegurui
Kill la Kill
Kipo: Age of Wonderbeasts
Kiznaiver
Komi can’t Communicate
Kulipari
Kuromukuro
Light Chaser Studio
Little Witch Academia
Lost Song
Love Killer
Luca
Lu over the Wall
Madoka Magica
Magi (Adventures of Sinbad, Labyrinth of Magic, and Kingdom of Magic
Marvel Cinematic Universe (+ Spiderman Into the Spiderverse)
Maya and the Three
Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir
Monkie Kid
Monster High
My Hero Academia (Caught up with Manga)
Neon Evangelion Genesis
Ninjago (I remember the first five seasons but then I fell off the others and just know key elements of those seasons)
No Game No Life
Noragami (Arigato)
Ouran High Host Club
Over the Garden Wall
Pacific Rim: The Black
Promare
Red Vs. Blue
Re:Visions
RWBY
Sailor Moon
Samurai Rabbit: The Usagi Chronicles
Seraph of the End
Sea Beast
She-ra
Sirius the Jaeger
Slumberland
Soul Eater
Spriggan
Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
Steven Universe (+Future)
Strange Magic
Stranger Things
Studio Ghibli
Sweet Tooth
Tales of Arcadia (Trollhunters, Below-Zero, and Wizards. I don’t acknowledge the movie.)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mostly ROTTMNT, but I do remember some of 2012)
The Bad Guys
The Book of Life
The Case Study of Vanitas
The Chronicles of Narnia (Lion Witch and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, and The Dawn Treader.)
The Dragon Prince
The Hollow
The Legend of Korra
The Orbital Children
The Owl House
The Promised Neverland (I refuse to do anything with Season 2 of the anime, I know all of the manga and that’s what I will follow.)
The Seven Deadly Sins
Thundercats (2011)
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
Treasure Planet
Turning Red
Vampire in the Garden
Vinland Saga
Violet Evergarden
VivziePop (Helluva Boss + Hazbin Hotel)
Voltron
Vox Machina
Wakfu
Watership Down
Wendell and Wild
Words Bubble Up Like Soda Bubbles
Yu-gi-oh
Your Name
7 Seeds
Books/Webtoons:
A Good Day to be a Dog
Asterion
Bailin and Li Yun
Blades of Furry
Castle Swimmer
City of Blank
Cursed Princess Club
Daybreak
Dream Constellation
Electric Bones
Finding Wonderland
Heartstopper (Seen a bit of the show)
High Class Homos
Hooky
I’m the Grim Reaper
Lalin’s Curse
Lore Olympus
Love me to Death
Lumine
Morgana & Oz
Muted
My Gentle Raised Beast
Nevermore
Nomads
Oblivion Tears
Parallel City
Refund Highschool
Room of Swords
Space Boy
Strawberry Seafoam
Suitor Armor
Survival Diary
The School of Good and Evil
unOrdinary
Vampire Magicka
5 Worlds
Video Games:
A Hat in Time
Animal Crossing
Arcana
Balan Wonderworld
Bendy and The Ink Machine (Not played Dark Revival yet)
Cuphead
Child of Light
Cyberpunk2077 (+Edgerunners)
Detroit: Become Human
Dragon Age (Mostly Inquisition)
Genshin Impact
God Eater
Hades
Hollow Knight
I was a Teenage Exocolonist
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess, Majora’s Mask, Skyward Sword, Windwaker, and Breath of the Wild.)
Mass Effect
Monster Prom (1 + 2. Haven’t played the 3rd yet.)
Ni No Kuni (1 and 2 plus Multiplayer. Also the movie)
Our Life (Beginning & Always + Now and Forever)
Persona 5
Pokemon (Watched most of the TV series but I mainly like the games + manga.)
Potionomics
Sky: Children of Light
Slime Rancher (1+2)
Spiritfarer
Splatoon (Plus Corokia Manga)
Sonic (Most all the games + Sonic Underground, Sonic Prime, Sonic Boom, and the IDW comics)
Stardew Valley
Subnautica
Sun Haven
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
The World Ends with You
Twisted Wonderland
Undertale
Witchy Life Story
XOXO Droplets

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I would be interested in doing a Unordaindy ( Sorry if i missspelled the title) or Carmen Sandiego rp
UHHHH I KNOW I REALLY NEED TO REPLY TO THE TEENAGE EXOCOLONISTS RP BUT I REALIZED I AM TERRIBLE AT THAT SETTING AND THE HOLIDAYS GOT MY REPLIES SLOWED xd

BUT
TWISTED WONDERLAND?!
EXCUUUUSE ME?! <3

Would you like to do a Twisted Wonderland RP?! I've been waiting so long to RP a Twst RP that I can't stand it!

As for canon characters, I don't mind if you accidentally get someone's personality incorrect <3 I believe that a bit of headcanon or mis-personality makes a writer's work unique! I'm pretty sure I write Riddle/Epel/Idia differently than they would act in the game. :)
Your_Typical_Potato wrote:
Hello howdy hi, I have too much freetime. I’m a person who binges and breathes having background noise while I work, so I’ve gotten a massive list of movies and such that I’ve explored fandoms of and have had my various fixations on over the years.
Currently I’m pretty dry on rps, so I wanted to get something simple to start me back up after my sort of break I took at the end of college and for Christmas, so what’s simpler on ideas than just stealing ideas from all my various binge-shows!

First things first, the tedious bits of my rules and ‘before you rp with me’ things:
See more
- I write to varying lengths, it can vary from partner to partner and even day to day. Sometimes I’m writing novels the scale of novels for a starter and can keep going at that pace for multiple responses, but another time I may just do three or so paragraphs to respond. If you write short, I’ll write shorter, if you write long, I will match you with enthusiasm.

- I don’t write as canon characters. I’m weirdly self conscious about not getting personalities right for characters because I’ve gotten yelled at before because of an inaccuracy several times, so now I just make fandom ocs and stick to them. Obviously the appearance and mention of canon characters is expected, we’re in those worlds and most of the cast is going to be known in some manner. And, I’m fine with other people playing canon characters and such! I just won’t play a canon character. And of course if you want to play an oc too, go ahead.

- I’m good with romance in rps. As long as there’s some discussion of it, before or during the rp ooc, a-okay with including it. I’m a sucker for romance. From fluff to angst, tooth rotting domestics to heart wrenching sorrows, I love the highs and lows of it. Gimme that speedrun flirting or gimme that painstaking slow burn of yearning, I’ll eat it like a five course meal. Also know that my cast of ocs are highly LGBTQ most the time. All of them are fruity in some way.

- I don’t do smut. I’m an ace repulsed by the medium and if there’s any mention of it ic with our characters, or wanting to discuss it in I will go silent without warning. I’ve had people do these things before during the course of long-standing rps with romantic themings, and as much as I understand how that fits into the allo romantic spectrum, but I don’t feel comfortable with rping that. Mentions of your characters doing that, fine with it, but don’t involve my character.

- If you have ideas for plots, share them! You got an idea for a new character, gimme! You just wanna talk, go wild! I love listening to people talk and ramble, and I will of course talk and ramble right back to you if you do. I love tossing back and forth ideas with my rp partners, and I think it’s important honestly!

- I already mentioned I had college, and I will be starting my spring semester in January with a much busier schedule than my last. I also am a person who struggles with up and down days and some days are just worse than others for my motivation. So if I go silent, it’s one of those reasons. If you have to disappear for a time because of something in your life, go right ahead. You can explain it to me after and I’ll be totally chill with it. I’ll only probably message after two-three weeks of silence to just make sure you're not dead or something lol.

- If you’re interested send me a PM because I will probably forget to check this. But if you do leave a message I will try to get back to you.

And with this in mind: Let’s move on to the Fandoms! I’ve listed them in alphabetical order mostly to bring myself more pain, but also to help you if you’re looking for a specific fandom or two in the lists.

Total Number as of Dec 30th, 2022: 224 fandoms
Shows/Movies:
Aggretsuko
Ajin (+manga)
Akira
Aldnoah.Zero
Arte
A Tale Dark and Grimm
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Attack on Titan
A Lull to the Sea
Amphibia
Anne with an E
Arcane
A Silent Voice
A Whisker Away
Beastars (Caught up with Manga as well)
Bee and Puppycat
Belle
Blue Period (+ some of Manga)
Bluey
Brand New Animal
Bridgerton (+ the written versions)
Bubble
Bungo Stray Dogs
Burn the Witch
By the Grace of the Gods
Cagaster of an Insect Cage
Carmen Sandeigo (Netflix)
Castlevania
Cannonbusters
Chainsaw Man
Children of the Sea
Children of the Whales
Code Lyoko
Code Geass
Death Parade
Demon Slayer (Caught up with manga)
Descendants
Digimon
Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Dragon Ball (Everything but GT.)
Dragon Pilot
Dragon Quest (Builder + Your Story movie)
Drifting Home
Eden
Edens.Zero
Ever After High
Exception
Fairy tail
Fate (Zero, Staynight, Lost Encore, Grand Order)
Final Fantasy (VII, XV, XIV)
Fire Force
From the Abyss
Fruits Basket
Fullmetal Alchemist (OG + Brotherhood)
Fuse: Memoirs of the Hunter Girl
Glitch Techs
Great Pretender
Green Eggs and Ham
Gun Gale Online
Haikyuu!!
Heavens’ Official Blessing
High Rise Invasion
Hilda
How to Train Your Dragon
Hunter X Hunter
ID: INVADED
IDO
Jujutsu Kaisen
Kabaneri: The Battle of Unato
Kaiba
Kakegurui
Kill la Kill
Kipo: Age of Wonderbeasts
Kiznaiver
Komi can’t Communicate
Kulipari
Kuromukuro
Light Chaser Studio
Little Witch Academia
Lost Song
Love Killer
Luca
Lu over the Wall
Madoka Magica
Magi (Adventures of Sinbad, Labyrinth of Magic, and Kingdom of Magic
Marvel Cinematic Universe (+ Spiderman Into the Spiderverse)
Maya and the Three
Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir
Monkie Kid
Monster High
My Hero Academia (Caught up with Manga)
Neon Evangelion Genesis
Ninjago (I remember the first five seasons but then I fell off the others and just know key elements of those seasons)
No Game No Life
Noragami (Arigato)
Ouran High Host Club
Over the Garden Wall
Pacific Rim: The Black
Promare
Red Vs. Blue
Re:Visions
RWBY
Sailor Moon
Samurai Rabbit: The Usagi Chronicles
Seraph of the End
Sea Beast
She-ra
Sirius the Jaeger
Slumberland
Soul Eater
Spriggan
Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
Steven Universe (+Future)
Strange Magic
Stranger Things
Studio Ghibli
Sweet Tooth
Tales of Arcadia (Trollhunters, Below-Zero, and Wizards. I don’t acknowledge the movie.)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mostly ROTTMNT, but I do remember some of 2012)
The Bad Guys
The Book of Life
The Case Study of Vanitas
The Chronicles of Narnia (Lion Witch and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, and The Dawn Treader.)
The Dragon Prince
The Hollow
The Legend of Korra
The Orbital Children
The Owl House
The Promised Neverland (I refuse to do anything with Season 2 of the anime, I know all of the manga and that’s what I will follow.)
The Seven Deadly Sins
Thundercats (2011)
Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
Treasure Planet
Turning Red
Vampire in the Garden
Vinland Saga
Violet Evergarden
VivziePop (Helluva Boss + Hazbin Hotel)
Voltron
Vox Machina
Wakfu
Watership Down
Wendell and Wild
Words Bubble Up Like Soda Bubbles
Yu-gi-oh
Your Name
7 Seeds
Books/Webtoons:
A Good Day to be a Dog
Asterion
Bailin and Li Yun
Blades of Furry
Castle Swimmer
City of Blank
Cursed Princess Club
Daybreak
Dream Constellation
Electric Bones
Finding Wonderland
Heartstopper (Seen a bit of the show)
High Class Homos
Hooky
I’m the Grim Reaper
Lalin’s Curse
Lore Olympus
Love me to Death
Lumine
Morgana & Oz
Muted
My Gentle Raised Beast
Nevermore
Nomads
Oblivion Tears
Parallel City
Refund Highschool
Room of Swords
Space Boy
Strawberry Seafoam
Suitor Armor
Survival Diary
The School of Good and Evil
unOrdinary
Vampire Magicka
5 Worlds
Video Games:
A Hat in Time
Animal Crossing
Arcana
Balan Wonderworld
Bendy and The Ink Machine (Not played Dark Revival yet)
Cuphead
Child of Light
Cyberpunk2077 (+Edgerunners)
Detroit: Become Human
Dragon Age (Mostly Inquisition)
Genshin Impact
God Eater
Hades
Hollow Knight
I was a Teenage Exocolonist
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess, Majora’s Mask, Skyward Sword, Windwaker, and Breath of the Wild.)
Mass Effect
Monster Prom (1 + 2. Haven’t played the 3rd yet.)
Ni No Kuni (1 and 2 plus Multiplayer. Also the movie)
Our Life (Beginning & Always + Now and Forever)
Persona 5
Pokemon (Watched most of the TV series but I mainly like the games + manga.)
Potionomics
Sky: Children of Light
Slime Rancher (1+2)
Spiritfarer
Splatoon (Plus Corokia Manga)
Sonic (Most all the games + Sonic Underground, Sonic Prime, Sonic Boom, and the IDW comics)
Stardew Valley
Subnautica
Sun Haven
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
The World Ends with You
Twisted Wonderland
Undertale
Witchy Life Story
XOXO Droplets

Hiya, there! I'd love to do a roleplay in the world of either Ever After High or Avatar: The Last Airbender!! Mostly just the world, we wouldn't have to use CCs, since I, too, have difficulties playing them </3 Could you DM me?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » .-= Fandom RP Masterlist =-. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus