Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » {1x1 / Adventure/Action / Ex-warrior and (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

010d022fc5303b178fcb35aea5854cf3.gif
{Get the hell on before I drag you up here myself}

Y/C is on-the-run from a theft they committed in the Kingdom of Corona when they meet a black-haired, abnormal-eyed ex-warrior that looks like he might be a bit of a jerk named Hector. This crazy ex-warrior guy's got a rhino and two binturongs...

Anyway, Hector helps Y/C out and takes them to The Great Tree, where he lives alone by himself. Y/C must stick with this guy so they won't be captured by the royal guards, and they might even become great friends with this ex-warrior... Who knows?

Rules:
- Preferably no romance, but since people seem to like that stuff, I'll let you have a little romance off-screen.
(If desired, I'm thankful if you don't care for any romance)

- Nothing NSFW/18+
Can't say that enough.

- No Godmodding/OP'd characters
(You heard me.)

- Adjustable Length to Paragraphs Required only.
No concise or one-liners unless absolutely necessary.

Warnings:
- Hector will swear, I know he doesn't in the TV show, but he dang well would if it wasn't Disney.
- Violence/Blood/Pain/Injuries/Angst will most likely be a big theme because I'm a sucker for the a n g s t
- I am Emetophobic and get easily affected by the mention of P*nic att*cks and/or Asthma Att*cks.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » {1x1 / Adventure/Action / Ex-warrior and (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus