Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cherry blossom bride (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Your character of choice is royalty and it's almost spring, depending on your character you can choose how your family relationship is. ~There are 5 kingdoms in the world, north, south, east, west, and finally the head of the rest the middle kingdom!~ Where you live. You where reading in your library about these places ~ once a year all place would come together and celebrate the new year. There was one . One kingdom that was never invited because it was feared. It was the South kingdom. The only child on record was a prince.~ you close the book bored and think back to why you where hiding in the library, you just turned (20-22) and you by requirement had to find a bride due to your families decision. But everyone you've met was snobby and annoying. Well almost everyone..

See what may happens next by DMing me if you wanna rp it!
Yes it's a MxM and no I don't accept people who type less then 4 words in there response and there are optional 18+ seans
Choose from my list of who you'd like to ep with!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cherry blossom bride (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus