Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New Wednesday/Riverdale/Sabrina Inspired (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi everyone! I know a lot of us binge watched Wednesday and fell in love with the universe and thought how perfect it would be to RP in, me included. I am part of a RP site that just opened called Nevermore. Please see below for information and link:

Nevermore is a roleplay site that combines established canon from the first season of Netflix’s “Wednesday” with “The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” (through the end of Part 2, with some alterations to established canon), along with a dash of a very AU version of the CW’s “Riverdale” (through the end of Season 3, with some omissions).

Inspiration is drawn from any/all fandoms that feature magical/supernatural schools with a sort of dark, “Twin Peaks-esque” aesthetic. Character interactions will largely be slice-of-life, delving into the relationships between the students, staff, and the townsfolk of Jericho in Vermont, and Greendale and also neighboring Riverdale in Upstate New York.

We are seeking Students, Teachers & Townies of all ages. Canons are highly desired. Original Characters are allowed. Canons from other supernatural fandoms that would easily fit into an otherworldly, small town supernatural boarding school will be permitted on a case-by-case basis.

Nevermore is a Jcink Premium Addams Family/Wednesday, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and Riverdale fandom roleplay site, rated 3-2-3. We offer relaxed activity requirements and no minimum word count.

https://nevermorexacademy.jcink.net/

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New Wednesday/Riverdale/Sabrina Inspired (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus