Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The blast (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello!!!! I'm posting this ad for the meet cute thing going around. you must be confused by the name right? lemme explain.
So basically some scientists were playing with matter from space. well, it blew up. hit half of the globe. knocked us out and when we woke up we saw that we were different. the blast had altered our DNA. making us mystic fantasy creatures we had only read about in story books. there were tons of different races, sirens, mermaids, orcs, goblins, angels, demons, vampires, werewolves, elves, and no I don't mean the ones that help Santa. it was a huge change but we got through it. after a few weeks, they came up with a way to get you back to normal, but you didn't have to get the surgery. though, for those who didn't get it, life was hell. until they eventually put us all in different villages, for the bird people their homes were in the trees, for dark fey they were put in caves. elves, orcs, goblins, all of us, we were put in the forest, and our homes were on the ground. they looked like camps or just small villages. it was af if time was set back to medieval times. and almost everyone loved it. some people tried fighting against it but it didn't work, some ended up getting the surgery and some just gave up.

I WANT TO RP THIS SOOOOO BADLY!!!!
if interested please PM me!!
THANK YOUUU!!
and yes this is a romance rp.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.
Sup
In Amber and I really wanna get to know y'all
I ment to use this one sorry

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The blast (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus