Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Alternative Universe Romances - MxF, FxF (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ophelia Hartley (played anonymously)

People have always been fascinated with the theory of alternate dimensions. The universe being so vast and unexplainable makes it seem very plausible. Though, for people like Hadlee Silvers, she has no choice in believing in them or not. Mainly because she’s just been transported to a completely new dimension, and even worse, one where vampires are fictional beings. Though, all hope is not lost. Why you may ask? Well… because of you!

Y/C encounters the strangely, pale, woman in an alleyway next to your home/apartment. She clearly needs help… but will you be able to trust her that quickly? Only you can decide!

Hii! So, I’ve been itching for a new romance scenario. I prefer we don’t have any sexual scenes and only keep it romantic or simply fade to black. I also don’t mind the gender of your character, everyone is welcome to participate! The universe my character gets transported to is pretty much the universe we’re currently living in! DM me if you’re interested! Can’t wait to work with you all <3
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.
Ophelia Hartley (played anonymously) Topic Starter

bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Alternative Universe Romances - MxF, FxF (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus