Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wars themed rps anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heyyyyy! I am hoping someone would be willing to roleplay something similar to ww2. I have many ideas and characters who fit in this time and wanna use them! We can do platonic, romantic, or just flat out enemies, I'm just craving some war themes.

-Rules

-Please be 16+, 18+ if you're wanting to go darker than normal rps. I would be a bit more comfy doing this with someone 18+ but if you're mature enough I'll do 16+.
-T.W. In general, there will be mentions of death, injury, blood, etc. Anything wars can cause
-At least 3 lines. I tend to dump when allowed and need something to work with.
-Be LGBTQIA+ friendly, we may not have queer relationships as the main, but a lot of my characters are lgbtqia and there will probably be at least one gay background relationship.

-Plots-

((*** means craving, this means temporarily unavailable))

Experiment*- The (enter enemy) had been able to tell they were losing for a while, so as a last ditch effort they toss in the last card they have. X3N1FF3R. An experiment on a human that only one survived. It was supposed to create the perfect soldier and it had. It made a killer who felt no pain or remorse. Very quickly its name was feared, having cleared out lines of soldiers without stopping, before returning back to its masters. Well, it had tried breaking into Y/C's base, and just barely the forces had subdued it and contained it. Does curiosity lead Y/C to go sneak a peak? Or maybe duty? Either way this soldier ends up being Y/C's problem.

(Alternate) Super soldiers, its all anyone ever wanted. The Nazi's wanted one, the Americans wanted one, hell I bet even Porta Rico wanted one. Well, what happens if there was one? Code Name: X3N1FF3R. A series of test run by Nazi's to make their super soldier. A ruthless efficient machine for the battlefield. Only one survived the test, gaining the ability to clear a room without even needing a we@pon and feeling no pain whatsoever. Well it would've been a perfect playing card had it not escaped and fled, determined to leave it all behind. Thats where Y/C comes in. They can be dragged into this or willingly help, up to you, just one things for sure in the end. That supersoldier is stuck with Y/C.

MIA- Y/C and M/C had been best friends on the field. The only reason they didn't lose their minds in all the gunfire being each other, that is, until one of them is captured. Now the other wont stop at anything to get them back.

~More to be added~

-Chars-
    -Cathan Bright- War God
    -Xeniffer(X3NIFF3R) Ryker- Enhanced Soldier
    -Raven (full name unknown) - Sniper
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi! Is this still open? The prompt for “The Experiment” sounded really interesting and I think I have a character that would fit really well.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wars themed rps anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus