Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A relation with a protector. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Skep (played by Foxfarer)

Not really any plot idea, but one so Skep can make some new relations with others! This can be friendship, enemies, adopted family, or maybe even relationship!

This can be crossover and does not have to be with another Undertale/Deltarune related character! Skep can access a multitude of universes so this can is possible. However with adopted family and romantic relations please be a Undertale related character. Romantic relations I heavily lean towards Canon (AU or not) x Canon and n but I am somewhat open to OC x Canon!

Considering most of these are probably going to be long term please respond with paragraphs! It helps with my motivation and it also is just a preference. With planned short term ones I ain’t as picky with length.

Please PM me or comment below if interested! This can be done in PM or forums as well as 1x1 to groups! Also note Skep’s warnings before proceeding!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A relation with a protector. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus