Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Unhealthy to Healthy love story (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm just going to clarify what I mean by unhealthy. This is not an abuse story that gets fixed. At least not in the traditional way. I want this story to be a love story between two emotionally starved people, both eager for the touch of love, kindness, and devotion. My character, who I am thinking of a few last final details for, named Elijah, is the son of human king and emporer of Altori, Aldrich. Humanity is in a war with the beastfolk of the world, creatures that are part human and pair animal (If you look up tiers of furries, look for the image of the various forms of fox girl on a stair way, numbers two and three, or semi furry and furry, are the forms this beastfolk will mostly be in.) But these beastfolk have a name, the entirety of them is behind a name, Anilya (Pronounced Anna - Lie - Uhh). They are teared of the discrimination from humanity and had some cases of breaking, causing them to hurt humans. And humanity turned this around by saying they acted on 'beastly instincts' and not emotions, claiming that the Anilya are no more then just animals. This eventually lead to the Anilya all banding together to oppose the human empire and declare war.

The story will be with Elijah, being emotionally colded, staved, and drained from his father contently pushing him for wars and battles, earning him the feared name, 'The Immortal Prince' given that he had a powerful life draining blade that healed his wounds, as well as powerful Enchanted armor, rings, and Amulet that made him resistant to damage, heal quickly, and grant him more durability. Once day, tired of it all. He left. Mainly because he hated the war. Because he was on of the few that actually loved and respected the Anilya, and even had a silent dream of settling down with one. As he loved the idea of snuggling up with the fuzzy furry bodies of an Anilya wife/mate. And you, my reader, can determine who you got to the place, but you character also shares the emotional problems, and something has caused them to get in a very bad and injured state (fall out with clan, prisoned and about to be executed, etc.) At first, they will be scared of the Elijah, as almost all in the Anilya empire knows about him and his father, Aldrich, and their terrifying combat abilities and powers. But after staying with him for a while, they realized that Elijah is really trying to help, and give them care, even if they don't see any expressions from him. This will eventually lead to the other side of the unhealthy part of the story. A Yandere. Likely becoming obsessed with him after being treated badly as well, learning he cares for her, and deeply, even if he doesn't emotionally show. She becomes a Yandere for him, and him, not really knowing what a proper relationship is, doesn't mind, even somewhat reciprocating.

The more healthy part of the relationship comes from when Elijah is watching other couples, both human and Anilya. At first, because how your character acts and treats him, and he does in return, he thinks that these other couples are not truly devoted enough. But continued observation though time, and maybe a few telling him what it really means to be in a healthy relationship, he begins to change his opinion on what his relationship stands as, and then wants to help his love. The end result can be either a completely healthy relationship, with both normal emotionally, or with them being more normal and you still being slightly Yandere, but on a much more healthy level.

All with the additional plot of figuring out what to do with the war. With ideas of leaving the war alone to live alone and in peace, ending the war for one of the sides, or, and being the option that will mostly likely happen if the two go down the path of having the most healthy relationship, bring a peace to both Empire, with each of them leading their respective side in a union.

I thank you for reading this long post and hope you consider. If not, that is fine. Everyone have a good day
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Unhealthy to Healthy love story (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus