Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Identity Project Ideas

Heyooo, so basically, I'm working on this Identity Project that's all about me, and my hobbies/interests. And I have officially run out of ideas on what to add to it. Anyone got some interesting ideas? ^^

Somethings I've already added are:

-Random doodles of mine
-Pictures of friends and I
-Favorite quotes
-My lucky number

And someone suggested album covers of my favorite songs, sooo.... yeah. And it can be as creative as you like, you got some sort of whacky and different idea, I'll hear it.
If you have any ideas let me know! I'd love to add them to my project, and I wont sit there and say it was all my ideas either, ideas you give I'll make a note that they weren't my ideas!! Thanks, and have a nice rest of your day guys. ^^
Don't got any new ideas to offer, but I am curious- what's an Identity Project? I've Googled it and only some dubious curriculums came up, not at all what you're describing here. Either way, good luck with your project, bro!
Raven_bLeH Topic Starter

GarnaalProductions wrote:
Don't got any new ideas to offer, but I am curious- what's an Identity Project? I've Googled it and only some dubious curriculums came up, not at all what you're describing here. Either way, good luck with your project, bro!

Ah yes, I mean ultimately it could be whatever you want it to be. Everyone does there's differently and it never looks the same. (I mean unless it's a teacher who wants them all to look the same, but I mean what's the fun in that). When assigned by teachers, they are all different, some people do tech. design, others big posters, in an art journal, painted canvas, power point, etc. It can literally be whatever you want it to be. And some do it for fun, others do it because its assigned by a teacher, some do it with friends, I don't know, everyone's reason for doing it is different. But it's literally just a project people do that is all about them. My Identity Project was assigned by my teacher, and we're doing it in our art journals, but its a project where we have to add any sort of materials, items, pictures, quotes, doodles, etc., that relates to us in some way. And like I said, no one does theirs the exact same way. Some people do theirs totally off of pictures, or sometimes they do it totally of quotes, or writing, but it's anything that describes them as a person or their personality/character, or even hobbies and interests, or even just random words that describe you. Some other things people add are stuff like plane tickets of places they've been to, envelope stamps, quotes from books (Literally tear the quote out of whatever book), colors that match their mood/personality or aesthetic, song lyrics that relate to them, clothing brands they like, favorite recipes. Literally absolutely anything you want it to be. And like I said, some people do physical Identity Projects in like a notebook, sketchbook, sheet of paper, poster paper, art journal, etc., while others may do something like coding and design their own web page, do a power point, a word document, etc., that's all about them. I don't know, it's just whatever they prefer. And for the physical, like on paper ones, lots of people basically do collages and just collage any material or things I've listed above. So yeahhhhh..... the one I'm doing was assigned by my teacher, but many people do projects like this for many reasons. And they also aren't always known as "Identity Projects" it's just an assignment where it's all about me. And since it's an art course, so we are doing ours in our art journals.
Favorite color? Favorite folk tales?
I have a few ideas. Objects that have sentimental value to you. Flowers you like. Fabrics you like. You can make an scrapbook if you haven’t yet. Your favourite perfume sprayed on what you make it (if it’s not digital). Animals you like, Drinks you like, Foods, Music, composers, artists you like, foods, desserts, snacks, scents you like.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Identity Project Ideas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus