Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Princess Problems! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ursastarr

Hello, my name is Starr! I’m interested in roleplaying with someone in a 1x1 RP, specifically with my character Calypso! I don't get to play her often so I want to give her some love <3

I’d prefer to play her in a medieval setting, though I am open to other genres and even combining genres (ie: medieval fantasy). I am open to romance as well, though I’d rather have it develop organically through roleplay.
You can check my profile to see what type of roleplayers I prefer roleplaying with, but long story short, I prefer detailed/literate roleplayers! I would like this rp to be long-term, but depending on the idea I’m open to doing one-offs as well.
As for roleplay ideas, I’d rather discuss it in private messages where we can collaborate on ideas together. So if you have an idea you want to try, feel free to let me know!

Please PM me if you’re interested!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hiii i would love to rp with you, ur character is adorable!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Princess Problems! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus