Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cold Winter Night // 1x1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eulalie (played anonymously)

It was snowing in London and Y/C had just made themselves a cup of tea and started the fireplace, but just as they sat down, they heard a knock on their door, followed by the shivering, stuttering words; "'Ello? Spare a night in ye house for me?"

Rules
- No Romance, or NSFW/S*xual Content
- Victorian setting is preferred, but Neovictorian (Modern with victorian elements) can be done too!
- PM or Post here if interested
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I would love to do this! I have a few characters I could use for this too!
Eulalie (played anonymously) Topic Starter

@Thunder,
Could you show me your characters?
Eulalie wrote:
@Thunder,
Could you show me your characters? "_

@YinYang,
<_< <_<
Yep! I have Olivia Romero, Justin Villa Esquievel, and then I also have a child oc that I have yet to make their parent but said parent is ready to be roleplayed as, the kids name is Nix Nudd, nicknamed "Shadow" by his father, Alex Nudd
Eulalie (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thunderbird wrote:
Eulalie wrote:
@Thunder,
Could you show me your characters? "_

@YinYang,
<_< <_<
Yep! I have Olivia Romero, Justin Villa Esquievel, and then I also have a child oc that I have yet to make their parent but said parent is ready to be roleplayed as, the kids name is Nix Nudd, nicknamed "Shadow" by his father, Alex Nudd

Shadow would be cool for this RP!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cold Winter Night // 1x1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus