Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Into the woods. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Teacher (played by Foxfarer)

As Y/C looks for shelter across the vast forests they stumble across a small cottage. Out of desperation from the rain pattering against their skin, they don't even think twice as they head in.
Little did they know, a cursed beast was right behind them.

For this roleplay there is no need to have read "The Girl From The Other Side" / "Siúil, a Rún" as there are no spoilers for the manga series! However, it is expected to at least know the basic idea to understand.
Your character is a character from another universe ( must be a human, canon or not. ) that has no clue where they have ended up. They do not know of no curse or no beasts and only seek to find answers.
Romance is possible, but only if the character is an adult and OOC is under 18. Please be aware religious themes will come up in some way or another!
( Highly recommend this manga by the way. It's highly underrated! )

For a more separate roleplay for those who are knowledgeable about "Siúil, a Rún" a slice of life, wholesome interaction with Shiva and Teacher is also open!

Responses must be at least two paragraphs or more! I do understand that sometimes responses will be short however. Also I am looking for people I have not yet roleplayed with in order to expand my roleplay partners.

Please PM me if interested!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Evan Afton (played anonymously)

I might be interested, it would require some PM discussion. :) :)
The Teacher (played by Foxfarer) Topic Starter

Evan Afton wrote:
I might be interested, it would require some PM discussion. :) :)

Of course! :D Please feel free to PM me whenever available / interested in discussion.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Into the woods. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus