Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hogwarts students (Specifically a Maximu (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Charlie Hawksley (played anonymously)

It's been many years since the second Wizarding War. Everyone has been feeling good lately. That is until a rumour starts that several Death Eaters see trying to bring around the return of Salazar Slytherin. The Malfoy name has been heavily throw around with these rumors. For the sake of his son at Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy had been tirelessly trying to clear his name.

Maximus Malfoy has been at Hogwarts for 3 years and isn't helping his father much. He's been acting up in class. Because of smart comments from fellow students, he's starred many wand fights in the corridors. Maximus is on the verge of being expelled. He is really only being kept for his Quidditch skills.

First off, thank you for reading this far! Now, post length wise, I prefer 1-3 paragraphs. If there isn't much action, even a paragraph or less is just fine! I can understand that at times your not motivated to write and I feel like this brings up issues when people expect you to write 3 or 4 plus paragraphs. As for grammar, if there are a few errors, I don't mind at all.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hogwarts students (Specifically a Maximu (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus