Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Animals and Care! (Animal shelter rolepl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Justin Villa Esquievel (played anonymously)

Hey! Im Justin and I work here at Animals and Care, your local animal shelter and pet adoption center! I was hoping to get some volunteers and staff members that could help out, maybe even some new pets and animals! We pride ourselves in helping every animal get a home and help them with diseases and disabilities. We hope you consider coming in, talking and maybe even applying but until then, have a good day/night and farewell! <3 (If you are interested send me a PM with your character like applying so maybe its them saying why they what/need this job or why they think they would be a good addition to the team, that kind of stuff)
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Will be played with a small group of players.

ValleyFlowerWolf (played anonymously)

Hi Justin, Im Zoe, I'm a Wolf-Dog and will be a staff fav pet at "Animals & Care". My character is still in it W.I.P
Justin Villa Esquievel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

WagsTails wrote:
Hi Justin, Im Zoe, I'm a Wolf-Dog and will be a staff fav pet at "Animals & Care". My character is still in it W.I.P
Okay! That sounds great! I can invite you to the group now!(I am still working on some of it)
Justin Villa Esquievel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

WagsTails wrote:
Hey, just making sure but I did invite you right?
I’m interested I’ll message you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Animals and Care! (Animal shelter rolepl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus