Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice? // (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elizabeth de Ritzy (played anonymously)

De Ritzy Lizzy, one of the most famous girls in the entertainment industry. She's starred in many plays and broadways and is known as one of the greats at such a young age. One day, she just mysteriously stopped and left everything behind. Rumors spread about her, curious of why she quit.

One day, Y/C, decides to try and figure out why, leading them to the mountains of Scotland, where this famous De Ritzy Lizzy, is a mess. Can Y/C help her and show her how to live life to the fullest once more? And most importantly, can they keep the paparazzi from finding out?

GUIDELINES
No s*xual, NSFW content please
Respect my triggers, and I will respect yours
Time period is late victorian era, but can be changed if that isn't your thing.
Have fun, of course. <3
PM or Post here if you're interested.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I could do this! I actually have a formerly famous character I have been working on that has been staying under the paparazzi's radar for years!

Edit: I also have a prince character that is great at staying away from the news people and hiding from that paparazzi
Elizabeth de Ritzy (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thunderbird wrote:
I could do this! I actually have a formerly famous character I have been working on that has been staying under the paparazzi's radar for years!

Edit: I also have a prince character that is great at staying away from the news people and hiding from that paparazzi

That's cool! Can I see your characters?
Link them here please if you can <3
Elizabeth de Ritzy wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:

Sure! So the formerly famous is more of a famous for being a oddity that was experimented in a war and helping out with said war Axel Wright(slightly still a work in progress) and the prince is Alpin, originally from the Rose/Thorn Kingdom
Elizabeth de Ritzy (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thunderbird wrote:
Elizabeth de Ritzy wrote:
Thunderbird wrote:

Sure! So the formerly famous is more of a famous for being a oddity that was experimented in a war and helping out with said war Axel Wright(slightly still a work in progress) and the prince is Alpin, originally from the Rose/Thorn Kingdom

Alpin would be neat for this RP. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice? // (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus