Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dead Eye // 1x1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Spongebob Squarepants (played anonymously)

"We'll lose everything we own to Dead Eye..."

The Sheriff of Bikini Gulch. Or at least, now he is. Spongebuck actually came to apply to be a fry cook, but misunderstandings happened and here he was having to face the meanest, rudest, cruelest guy in town. Dead Eye Plankton.

Info:
Okay so basically this is a longer, more detailed, darker version of the Spongebob Squarepants episode "Pest Of The West" because I'm feeling Western RP today but I have no ideas except for this awesome episode.

Rules:
- No NSFW, S*xual Content or Romance
- Blood, Slight Gore and Dark Themes are allowed (as long as you read my triggers)
- I'm looking for someone to play Pecos Patrick, Pappy Krabs and Dead Eye Plankton. I'll play the others, and Spongebuck, of course.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Spongebob Squarepants (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Bump after a long time

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dead Eye // 1x1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus