Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome Back, Love (MxM, Peter Pan) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, you all can call me Lila. I've been doing role play for 4+ years now, and have even been writing a few stories of my own. I am a literate to novella role player, and prefer the following genres; romance, fantasy/magic, and sci-fi.
But enough about me! The way I planned this to work is so there's one main story-line, and little adventures on the side which means different mini plots/tropes. We also may need to play different characters at some point for plot purposes. I am also open to any ideas or desires you may have!
I am looking for 1 to 2 separate people to role play with, so if you're interested, please respond below!

BOTH CHARACTERS ARE ADULTS

Peter Pan (you) x Captain Hook (me)

Plot:
When Wendy left, Peter went with. Leaving behind the lost boys and his infamous arch nemesis Captain Hook (or otherwise known as James, an ex-lost boy, the Black Stache), Peter would start to grow up with Wendy and her brothers in London. True, he and Wendy had a relationship, but it didn't last once they grew up and Wendy slowly got bored of the boy.
When Wendy left Peter, the leader of the Lost Boy's was once again lost. Only, because of Neverland magic, he had started to forget.
Because Peter had no guide, he joined the British Navy. With no other memories, Peter couldn't explain how he knew his way around ships, and weaponry. He couldn't explain his agility or natural instinct in a fight. He couldn't explain it, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was climbing the ranks to Admiral. The youngest yet in the British Navy.
The young Admiral was sent on a mission, a new island was on the U.K.'s radar, and they wanted to claim it as fast as possible. It was a mystery as to how it came about, and how long it may have been there without the world knowing.
So, as the good soldier he was, Peter took a small fleet to the mysterious island to colonize as he was ordered to do so. Only, he was not prepared to find the impossible; it was a world he understood but had sworn he had never been to. In some odd way he knew his way around the land, felt deja-vu with certain landmarks, but never knew the names of places and things except the basics.
At some-point the Admiral and his soldiers came across natives, and oddly enough, pirates that seemed to work together to rid themselves of the English. Still, Peter had been given direct orders to take over this mystery island, and he was not known to fail now.
On the other side of this tale, a Pirate Captain who has secretly yearned and mourned for his old arch nemesis was fighting an Admiral that has yet to be seen in order to protect a land that once inhabited little worry; Neverland. Ever since Peter left, pixie dust had been dwindling away. The magic has been dormant, making the Island able to be found, letting the Lost Boys grow up (along with the Natives), the Mermaids to turn into cruel evil Sirens, and Tinkerbell, who lost her magic with the island, to go into hiding. Other fairies lost their magic as well, losing their small size and turning into what appeared to be normal people with wings that could no longer fly. Tick-Tock Croc even returned to an average sized crocodile that could only be identified by the ticking in his throat.
The fairies (save for Tinkerbell) live with the Lost Boys in their many trees, their clan becoming rather savage and unlikable amongst the other Neverland inhabitants.
Tiger Lilly became the first female Chief amongst her tribe, and even made an alliance with Captain Hook once the English came 'round. The two made a deal: they needed to rid themselves of the English as the English would most certainly destroy Neverland and all that it stands for. As neither wanted to believe the magical paradise was done for, they were ready to fight for its future.

Our story would start with Captain Hook invading Admiral Pan's camp and taking command of his small fleet. My idea is that Hook (or James) would slowly put together that his prisoner was the one and only Peter Pan only after he did a bit of interrogating of the man. Then, with a bit of talking with the Chief Tiger Lilly, they would come to an agreement that they needed to remind Peter of who he was in hopes to restore magic to Neverland, and maybe even the man himself.
This would be a series of adventures in which Peter learns more and more about himself, and even gains a few memories. There may be angst, romance, and darker themes (as this is in a way an adult version of the og stories), however no NSFW+ unless you and I are both comfortable with it. Please note this is a slow-burn, so even if NSFW+ was involved, it would only be to drive plot forward.
A few things to note: the Lost Boys and Tinkerbell both resent Peter Pan so they will not be ecstatic over his arrival right away, in fact they might even try to kill him (as they are rather feral, and isolated from the other communities at the moment). I imagine Captain (James) Hook would be in his late twenties/early thirties and Peter the same because of different aging between the real world and Neverland, and how magic slowly dwindled away. The lost boys would be in their late teens early twenties. Also, because this is a slow-burn, Hook/James will show resentment towards Peter for a multitude of reasons, and feelings will (very) slowly start to bloom.
Also, during the time of Peter not remembering his time on Neverland, I feel there would be plenty of Hook having to save/rescue/help/remind/teach Peter because a loss of Peter's proper instinct and muscle memory.

If you have any other questions, and are interested, feel free to ask!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome Back, Love (MxM, Peter Pan) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus