Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Broken Angel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Maria Valentine (played by B0NES)

Maria valentine is a angel, kidnapped by traffickers and put into a auction, her wings pined like a butterfly and her hands tied.. as she studied the crowed, she meets/see's you. A dark figure known with power in every bad places, opposite of an angel, even a broken one like Maria. the biding starts. Numbers start to fly, none of them having anything good in mind.
despite your dark art will you save and fall for a broken angel?

I'm looking for a partner who is willing to be the bad guy/gal/other. the one who is willing to be insane but not crazy enough to make this imposable, Mafia even, yes there is optional 18+ and would like to know right away if you are ok with it or not. id also like if you have a character on hand or in mind for this, If you are interested DM/ Email me. i am often in and out but answer as fast as I can and my text can very from paragraph to a little bit depending on how much you give back. i look forward to seeing a email if you are interested.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Broken Angel (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus